What are you carrying right now?

weeeeelllll… it’s only one more than I carry, so I’m thinking it looks about right :wink:

1 Like

That was my first handgun, and its still one of my very favorites :heart:

So when you’re carrying 3 handguns, where do you carry them?

@Thomas86 Do not feed the Glockers…
I can hear giddy giggles and hands clapping just at the mention of the name.
Seriously, I think I may look for that model that lost out barely to Sig for the military contract. Sorry I can’t remember the model. But when they came out, I thought they were pretty interesting.
I’m sure someone Glock smarter than I will tip me off on the model before I can look it up. Pretty knowledgeable people here.

G19X. Y’all let me down.
This is the one I’ll be looking for.

That’s a loaded question! I can not confirm or deny that I am carrying anything, anywhere, anytime.
I do keep first aid in my left cargo pocket.

1 Like

@Zee

You mentioned in another thread about a holster that rode your belt horizontal rather than vertical
Could you tell me name and manufacturer. I’m am thinking of a different rig out.

1 Like

Glock 45 goes on right side, S&W 40 back, snub nose 45 COLT Public defender on ankle

1 Like

yeah gen 2 is the best

1 Like

see what his is I have I got from Lonestar holsters it is more for wearing long shirt or jacket

1 Like

My Ruger SR9c with an Alabama Holsters pocket holster.

2 Likes

There is my 19X. Very nice weapon. I call it my “Peanut Butter” Glock

2 Likes

I have never seen peanut butter of that color. Changed a couple diapers that looked like that though.

3 Likes

How many dogs LOOOOVE peanut butter! They make popular peanut butter flavored snacks.
If I give my Aussie a bite of my peanut butter sandwich, he’ll roll it around in his mouth until he gets the bread all off and spit the peanut butter out in disgust…or dat gust… I ain’t sure which.
When I was little I made my teachers and foster families irate with my good grammar and dis 'n dat. There was MUCH more that got on their nerves.
I’m seriously wanting a 19X. I might consider it’s sister 45, but I think I prefer the 19X.

1 Like

I heartily agree!
I carry a P938 & it has only malfunctioned 4 times,
All in a Row, Box of CRAP Ammunition.
I have MANY Personal Carry Weapons & Prefer the Sig
Hands Down.
I have 2 P938s & a couple of other Sigs.
My only Complaint is the Mag limitation.
7 + 1 is the Only realistic Carry (plus a spare, Obviously)
Out of the 17 Handguns I have Sig is the BEST !

1 Like

Howdy @Les4 As far as Sig goes, I like my M17 best.

1 Like

EDC is still the vp9. HD is now HK45. The PP.45 trigger was just too light and neither Walther or any local gunsmiths would alter it.

2 Likes

The Great Blizzard (buzzard?) of 2020 today

Just curious, do the M17 enthusiasts normally

carry the 45 or 9 version?

I Think the ARMY’s is the 9 but I’m not sure.

LesB

To my knowledge, although planned, the Army has not been delivered any of the .45 version yet.

If the M17 is offered in 45 ACP to the civilian market, I’m all in. Sign me up. Call me giddy. Last name Up.

3 Likes