What are you carrying right now?

92 for sure

2 Likes

I’m carrying the 92 FS. Brad won’t let me carry the 96.

2 Likes

Sig 365 with a crossbreed mini tuck.

2 Likes

Who makes this 1911. I want one.

1 Like

It’s Auto Ordnance (Thompson). It has a Thompson medallion in the grip. If you can find one get it. There were only 45 made. There were a couple other makers who put out a set similar, but I didn’t see others in .45 ACP. All I saw was .22LR. There was a lever gun too, but it was .22LR. If I happen to run across one, I’ll post on this thread for you. I’ve ended most of my buying, but I’ll watch.

2 Likes

Thanxs for the info. I appreciate it. Stay safe

2 Likes

As alway, my M&P 45c. Church Security tonight.

1 Like

If you buy one of those 1911 #45’s used and you want it pristine and unfired, check it over GOOD. I was just doing a search, and most of posts talked about carrying, firing, and even modifying their collectible.
I’m not messing with mine.

2 Likes

I’m carrying a Glock 23 Gen 4 40 cal right now. Haven’t put too many round through it because Columbus, GA has a lousy indoor shooting range. I wish I could find something around here to do some serious shooting. I also have a Glock 19 Gen4 9mm that I keep handy in my van.

2 Likes

Check out our range list - may have some additional ideas for you…?

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/find-a-shooting-range/

2 Likes

3 Likes

380 on ankle, 9mm on side, 45 in truck and 45 colt in recliner so all of these from time to time I carry

2 Likes

I remember my old friend we called Spiderman. He was a deputy at the time, later a Hwy Patrolman. We were somewhere once where he had to disarm. It took forever and ended with an armory pile of handguns of varying sizes and caliber and a small stack of knives.
There were some big eyeballs and astonished faces.
Other than his Browning Hi Power service weapon on his belt, there was no indication he was carrying anything extra. Of course I had left my 44 in his car.

1 Like

My EDC, add a Glock 41 sometimes.

2 Likes

Quite a load out

1 Like

I’ve been told all of the knives may be a bit excessive. :dagger::eyes::innocent:

1 Like

On a related note. While Kerambits are a beautiful and elegant blade. It is easy to cut yourself with them. If you use them.

Also Check knifeupDOTcom. To check the law on your area.

1 Like

I have about the same setup love the hawk bill knives are yours spring loaded, with it to me its as fast as the switch blade knives

1 Like

hey @Zee G21 .45 is what I have its a old fateful I carry all of my guns but have to say like the handling of it the most

1 Like

this is what I carry usually other than the 380 lcp2 in my pocket and my bug out bag with 14 days of survival gear in it

2 Likes