Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

First off, thanks to all or vets, current military and LE for keeping us safe.

My wife and I have been Elite Members here for 2 years now. We have way too much to lose in the event we need to defend ourselves or others with the use of lethal force, thanks USCCA for the peace of mind.

My EDC consists of a Leatherman, Streamlight, extra magazine and a Ruger SR9C. I have forgotten (Empty Holster) to carry 2 times in the last 21 years and felt naked each time. The wife’s EDC is a Ruger LCR357.

I have attended Gunsite Academy and taken multiple week long boot camps and never realized how much I didn’t know until I was on my way back home from each.

We live on a ranch in the Hill Country of The Republic of Texas where I hunt deer in season, otherwise armadillo, hogs, racoons, and coyote every week. I have a bow, rifle and pistol range and practice what I was taught at Gunsite every week.

We go to bible church every week.

I look forward to reading the articles here as well as the folks comments and hope that I can contribute to the discussions.

Cheers and always remember, “A man has got to know his limitations”.

I

4 Likes

Welcome aboard all new folks!

We are glad you are here!

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! Happy to be here! Have a safe, happy, healthy and well trained 2020!

5 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Matt, I am 55 years old. I have never coceal carried but am interested. Especially with the way the world is changing. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

6 Likes

So glad to have a community of like-minded individuals who can share experiences. Planning on getting “into the industry” in the next year or so and felt it was time to step up my USCCA membership.

5 Likes

@Lab4Us Welcome to the community! I retired from Schriever a while back. You will find a lively group here and please feel free to jump right in. Keep the faith brother,

4 Likes

@MATT20 Welcome to the community! There is an amazing amount of educational content that USCCA offers. If you have a particular question on conceal carry, piggy-back on a current thread or start a new one. Best wishes,

5 Likes

@MATT20 Welcome Matt, very nice having you here and you will find your way around easily. Also, you could check the USCCA App and there’s many different books you can learn from within the App and also checkout the emails from USCCA you are going to be receiving.

4 Likes

Hello all, my name is Bruce I am 55 years old and just signed up with USCCA. still looking at the different levels of membership. I just got my first pistol, Ruger LCP II over the holidays. Always had rifles around and my wife has two pistols herself. Airforce vet of 9 years now working in the telecommunications field for the past 33 years. I cant carry at work or have a firearm on the company premises so I have only carried so far when I go horse back riding, have not carried while going into and around town. I look forward to the conversations and the ability to learn more about the concealed carry lifestyle.

6 Likes

Greeting all! New USCCA member in central Iowa. I guess I’ve been a “gun guy” most of my life. I’m into the safe handling and usage of the same. I have been married 17+ years, a diesel technician for nearly 25 years, I have two teen age sons, currently 14 and 17. I have taught them from the start about being safe around guns, or really weapons of any kind.

As a mechanic of course I love to tinker with vehicles. I also ride weather permitting. I build and repair computers as a bit of a hobby.

So that’s enough rambling for now, just want to say I’m glad to be here and look forward to some quality discussion! :blush:

6 Likes

@Smitty5150 and @Bruce37
Welcome people we are happy to have you here.

5 Likes

Hi Guys! Been a member of USCCA for about a year and a half now, but I’ve just recently started reading and contributing to the blog. I am a USAF and Army National Guard Veteran. I feel so very privileged to have been born in this great country of ours. I am a patriot, and a staunch 2A supporter. It’s nice to see so many folks on here that believe in the same principles as I do. I sometimes wonder which way this country is headed, but I’m optimistic that it’s exceptionalism will continue, and this organization is a good example of it’s continuance on the right paths of freedom. I look forward to conversing with many of you on many topics…

8 Likes

@RockTboat Welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. Keep the faith,

4 Likes

We really are the silent majority, but silent no more. :rage: Welcome.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m ex army, I have been a USCCA member for over a year now, but I’m just beginning to explore, and see what benefits , that the membership have to offer

7 Likes

@David306 Welcome David welcome to the Community

4 Likes

Hi I’m George, retired from the Air Force, still working in the civilian sector been carrying some 50 years, and I do part time caregiver, been a member for six years.

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Jeff…

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @David306. Good that you can join us. My son-in-law is still in the Army. Good guy. Keep the faith brother,

6 Likes

@David306,

We are glad to have you here, sir.

Blessings,
Randall W. Anderson

5 Likes