Welcome to 2021!
We’ve got the first dozen days of the new year under our belt - and they’ve definitely been eventful! The beginning of a year is always a great time to review the past and plan for the future, this year is no exception.
Please take a moment to review the Community Guidelines which has some dos and don’ts for the Community including, but not limited to:
- SHARE your experiences and ask questions;
- ASK questions when you’re not sure what someone means;
- SHARE links to resources and reference material;
- START new threads about new topics related to self-defense and protection;
- DO NOT post content that is libelous, disparaging, hateful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory;
- DO NOT encourage illegal behavior or make illegal behavior references;
- DO NOT post comments to incite or encourage violence
Plan ahead when you’re posting!
DO search for similar topics by using the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (or in the menu on mobile) before posting a new topic. There may be other threads that are covering the same topic (where to find ammo, best carry ammo, etc.).
DO tag people in your response to them and use the white/blue Reply button under their comment to reply directly to that comment.
DO flag comments that need an official response from the USCCA or are outside of the Community Guidelines to help us keep this a productive environment for all who want to learn how to protect themselves and their families.
DO share your experiences, but remember, this is an open Community platform and can be seen by all.
DO NOT share personal contact information or make comments that could be used against you in court if you ever have to legally defend your physical self-defense actions.