Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Glad you’re still here :slight_smile: stay chill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @Michael7 to the community. Thank You for your Service! We have many members in here who are former military, myself included (US NAVY 1980-84) so you are among friends.

We love information from those who know so find a Category and Topic that fits and dive right in.

2 Likes

Thank You for your Service @Henry_A. And thank you for your service in the Air Force as a LEO.

PS - About your picture, Old shows experience! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m a USCCA Certified Instructor and Marine Corps Veteran. Right now my favorite gun would have to be my 9mm Sig P320 Carry. I’ve probably put 2000 rounds through it. Accurate, easy to handle, and just fun to shoot.
I work at a home inspection company in Carol Stream IL. It is a little scary in Illinois right now. The laws they are trying to pass are insane.
I’m not sure how I posted twice but one should be deleted.

6 Likes

I am very happy to here about people from Illinois and our wonderful Sig Sauer P320. I
have 2 complete P320’s Full and Compact that I can use the famous kits to transform
them into what ever you desire; 9mm F/C or 40 caliber Full. They are very accurate!.

Welcome and please enjoy.

William Smith

4 Likes

Thank you for your service and welcome to the Community, @Lonnie! ( it looks like the duplicate was deleted – no worries! )

4 Likes

Thank you for your service, @Michael7! We’re so glad to have you in the Community! I see one of your fellow Missourians has already found you :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi. I’ve been carrying ever since Texas passed the Concealed Carry law. I am currently retired after 22 years in the Army and 17 years as a federal employee. I’m not looking for another job.
I lead the security team for First Baptist Church, Copperas Cove, Texas. We have an armed team that, by Texas law, carries concealed. We are also licensed by the state as employees of G2 Security Solutions, which charges us a paltry fee to provide coverage. We have been in existence for 10 years, so I’ve got a wealth of knowledge that I try to share with other churches when I can.

9 Likes

Thank you for your service, @Mikentexas! I’m so glad to have you here! You’ll find a bunch of people here are in their church security team or may be starting up one. Hope you enjoy the awesome conversations - please feel free to start a new topic that we haven’t started yet!

4 Likes

It’s been a big week of new people checking out the USCCA Online Community! A special welcome to:

@Anthony4
@BJP
@Boyd
@Brandon1
@Bryan
@bryan1
@cdroidf
@CharlesEllingson
@Cory
@David11
@David12
@DeleonJ
@Diane
@DONALD1
@Eric2
@Ernest
@fiznerpin
@Francisco
@Frank2
@Frank3
@Gary-A
@Greg1
@Gregory1
@James8
@Jim4
@JoeZ
@John10
@John11
@John12
@Jonathan3
@Jonathan4
@Jonathon1
@Joseph3
@Judi
@Krighe
@LARRY3
@Leonard
@Lonnie
@LordDeinonychus
@Mark3
@Matthew2
@Max
@Mayer
@Metroman-59
@Michael6
@Michael7
@Michael8
@Mike2
@Mike3
@Mikentexas
@mlbay
@natalie
@Patrick_Lee
@Rhonda
@Robert12
@Rob71
@Robert9
@RobertFate
@Smack
@Stephen1
@Stephon
@M3gaW0lf
@Todd2
@Tom1
@Tre_Michael
@Wes

Next Friday I will be at the USCCA Expo in Pittsburgh! If you’re there, stop by and say hello! We’re going to have an informal EXPO: Meet up on Saturday evening I’ll also have a thread up for posting your pictures from the Expo!

And don’t forget - you can change your username to whatever you’d like it to be in the first 30 days after you join the conversation here. If you’d like to change it after that, please message me and I’ll help you out!

6 Likes

Hello Fellow Members.
Greg here…new member.
Live in Napa Ca
The state with likely the most ridged restrictions on ownership, transport, use of firearms.
I’m prior Air Force Security Police. Gulf War Era. Served 6 years.
About to take some refresh courses+ and CCW here local. Instructed by USCCA and NRA member. Both prior civilian law enforcement and prior military, with a slew of qualifications.
Challenge now is to convince the local police department I have reason to carry a concealed weapon.
Open to suggestions.

7 Likes

Im 53 live in Mississippi i i.am married .im trying to get a concealed permit in case of a seif defense. Name john webbThank you.trying to be illegal the way thangs are getting you never know .i live in Mississippi .wont to be legal to take care of my family and friends. In case of tradegy are brake in .

4 Likes

My name is William Smith and it is a pleasure to read your back ground. Every day

is a new day when it comes to our Conceal and Carry, with all its challenges’. I look

forward to read and learn from you and please enjoy. There are many good people

here to help.

Thank You,

William Smith

5 Likes

Hello new to the community, but not to the USCCA! I will be going for my CCW finally next week. I am from Wisconsin.

5 Likes

Nice to meet William!

3 Likes

Welcome @Rob71, @John12, and @Gregory1! So glad to have you all here!

Have you gotten a chance to visit the USCCA Headquarters, Rob? We’re located about 30-40 minutes north of Milwaukee?

4 Likes

No I have not have the chance to go there, But I do not believe there are open for the tours on the weekend. Or are they?

3 Likes

We’re not open on the weekends for tours, but do have them for special events on the weekends from time to time, @Rob71.

3 Likes

Hello!

I’m new to the community, but not to USCCA, or the firearms world. I’ve been a memeber since 2014, and I’ve been a USCCA Instructor since last summer. Love the USCCA and what it does for the responsibly armed people in our society!

I’ve been shooting in some fashion or another since my youth. I’ve been a gun owner since my mid twenties. I’ve been a NRA instructor and Range Safety Officer for 6 years.

I’m an IT Consultant by day, and I have been in the computer industry for the past 23 years. I’ve got 5 great kids (3 teenagers), and a wonderful wife. We are trying to grow our training business (yes, she’s an instructor too!)

I look forward to getting into this community and great conversations!

6 Likes

Welcome, @FLAG_Mark! Do your kids love to shoot as much as you do?

3 Likes