Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

I carry my knife as more of a tool, as well. I like to carry pepper spray as my alternative defense. It is very effective and I do not have to be within arms reach to use it. It gives me a great opening to evade a situation. I have been carrying the Sabre brand that is carried in Walmart, but I am going to be getting the POM brand next time. It is a smaller container and comes with a pocket clip on it.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: :tipping_hand_man: :tipping_hand_man: :tipping_hand_man: By. :us:

3 Likes

Your Father-in-laws service has nothing to do with you. Perhaps you should emulate him. :us:

4 Likes

You probably have, but not for the reasons you believe.

4 Likes

I haven’t been on in a while so WELCOME new members. Be safe, be trained, be vigilant, be smart…and most of all be invovled in the preservation off the 2A.

4 Likes

Like Thomas, has been sometime since my last trip through the new member section. I was on about 2500th post and didn’t realize my count was much greater than that.

To all new members, welcome. Be sure to hit the training videos and information information available here with USCCA. Great training outfit and allot of great folks with allot of knowledge. Again welcome

6 Likes

New member here GW Happy Thanksgiving to all.

3 Likes

Welcome Gregory, wonderful helpful community here as well as training and peace of mind.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Gregory_S2 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Me be back :grin:

6 Likes

Hi Michael from the Boston Area (Milton, MA). I have wanted to get my LTC for a long time. Finally took some classes with my youngest son and made it happen. Very new to shooting guns. My plan is to meet my son 2-3 times a month to practice at the range we joined.

Carrying a gun to me means you are also taking on a huge responsibility. My goal is to learn how to do it right and practice on a regular basis. Now that my son and I have started, my oldest son has expressed interest. Look forward to reading the posts and learning from other’s experiences.

10 Likes

@MichaelC Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you and your son. :us:
You are in the right place.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @MichaelC and God bless you.

4 Likes

@MichaelC - Welcome to the Community ! :handshake:

5 Likes

Good to “see” you! I’m from MA. Lived in Malden, Reading, Saugus, and Groton before escaping to the free south! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @MichaelC , glad you could join us. It’s a blessing to spend family time together.

4 Likes

@MichaelC Welcome to the community! Always good to see a new face join us. The absolute best thing you can do as a new owner/shooter is train. No such thing as too much practice when it comes to gun safety. Glad to have you and your sons join us here. Take advantage of the online training here, it is helpful.

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new folks & others. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & to others I wish you well.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brothers and sisters, glad you all could join us. Happy Holidays and best wishes to all.

5 Likes

Hello my name is Chris. I have been around guns most of my life but have been a concealed carrier for 3 years. The reason i desided to start carring was i seen The way The world was going and knowing that The police cant always get there in time so i had to be The one to protect my family. I go between my Springfield XDS 45 Cal and my Sig P365 9mm. I got my wife into shoting not Long after i got my CCL and got my son started as soon as i felt that he was responsible enough to and that was a very young age. Started him with teaching him gun safty buy having discussions about it quite often. I heard about USCCA from a trainer and did my own research and realized that they where The best chose for me. Look forward to having some great discussions with some good people that think like me.

8 Likes