Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the family brother @Christopher116 and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Christopher116 , glad you could join us. We are always our first line of protection and defense for family and self. Happy Holidays to you and yours

3 Likes

Keep practicing. At least you are trying some people buy a gun and park it in the house which is going to do no good when trouble comes in the street.

4 Likes

@Christopher116 welcome to the USCCA. You will love the community here, they are among the best! The insurance is a great thing, the training is a huge plus, great legal advice and more. Always good to see the USCCA family grow.

4 Likes

My name is Gary. I’ve been professionally trained in firearm safety and have a resident permit to carry concealed firearms in the state of Maine. I train four to six times a month. I love target shooting, and the best advice I’ve ever gotten about my self-defense is to do everything possible to avoid a life-threatening event. My favorite gun is the Langdon Tactical Technologies (LTT) PX4 compact. I joined the USCCA in 2020. My intention in joining has been to gain as much knowledge as possible to protect myself and my family. Happy New Year to everyone!

7 Likes

Every winter I think how nice it would be to live in the south for the Months of Jan, Feb, and March. Som day perhaps

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Gary186 !

Looking forward to hearing more about what you have learned along the way.

2 Likes

I moved in 2004 and wish I did it 20 years sooner.

5 Likes

Afternoon all. I’ve been a shooter since I was about 7. Started with an old Ithica .22 lever action.
I’ve been an open carry person back when CA still had open carry (80’s and 90’s). Now I’m getting into concealed carry and just got my CCW last week. My primary carry is a Sig sp2022. I just want to protect those around me.

8 Likes

Welcome. Is that Sig in 9, or 40?

3 Likes

Welcome, always nice to have new input into the community.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bryan119 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bryan119 , glad you could join us. Protect self and others always

3 Likes

It’s a 9. I’ve played to many video games when I was a kid and criticized to many tv shows. Always pick up the extra ammo lying around :wink:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I joined earlier but just posting here now.

I am currently living in Pennsylvania, and I have had a concealed carry license for about 13 years now to defend both myself and my family. I got interested in responsible self defense by learning from my family and friends and by taking a concealed carry training class to get my Texas CCL when I lived there.

In terms of training I have started to use the Mantis X training system with the Glock 43, which is what I carry most often.

I hope to learn more from the community and to of course share my experiences and insight as well.

7 Likes

@Ussbunkerhill Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. :us:

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Ussbunkerhill and God bless you.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that. I am currently enjoying the weather in Florida. Where I am its 72 degrees. Now the winter has been pretty mild to start, but 72 degrees feels awesome.

We well
Mike

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Ussbunkerhill , glad you could join us. There is always great information on here, you just have to be on and there is also a bunch of great peoples here willing to help.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

5 Likes