Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the family! You’re in the right place!

8 Likes

Welcome @JOSHDaPoPo… I’m thinking, what YOU can learn from us… Seems like WE can learn from you … :wink:

11 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My gosh at the members I ain’t countin all of those… welcome aboard all you won’t be dissatisfied here js

8 Likes

Welcome everyone :pray:

6 Likes

welcome all to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :smiley:

6 Likes

@JOSHDaPoPo I am with @Jerzees !!!
Welcome! 6 years old was a huge age for me too, that shaped the rest of my life!

7 Likes

@Erik17 That is wisdom!! So many people see the movies and think that is real life. Well it is not. You can NOT go looking for a fight… Just wait it will probably find you.
I will tag you in a couple of threads you may be interested in.
What is your style(s) of martial art?

6 Likes

@Robert426
Welcome! Learning :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

@Elizabeth17
Welcome!! It is great that both of you are here!

6 Likes

@JD13
Welcome! Another surprising thing about this community is how much you are encouraged to master the basics. Smooth is fast. Best wishes on your journey!

8 Likes

@PossumSlayer1
Welcome!

7 Likes

One of the things I like about this community is understanding of what some of us are walking into and what’s waiting for us. Looking forward to the education.

9 Likes

I’ve taught TKD and trained many years of BJJ (actually put on several ground fighting seminars for LE). Dabbled in a few other SD styles, aikido (cuz ya know, Steven Segal, lol).

8 Likes

Where in CA are you located where they will all you to carry, open or concealed?? A friend of ours, a man who trains snipers, finally left CA because they were making it so impossible for him.

8 Likes

Hello everyone! I just signed up and started reading through the tons of information on the site. Even though I fully intend on soaking up as much info that is offered, I feel that a lot is to be learned by listening and talking with actual people. I just got my CCW but have been a gun owner for a long time. Have fun, be safe.

10 Likes

@ouichef, welcome to the community. Soak up the info and ask any and all questions.

8 Likes

Welcome to the family! You’re in the right place!

7 Likes

Hello everyone! I just signed up and started reading through the tons of information on the site. Even though I fully intend on soaking up as much info that is offered, I feel that a lot is to be learned by listening and talking with actual people. I just got my CCW but have been a gun owner for a long time. Have fun, be safe.

11 Likes