Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

@JD13
Welcome! Another surprising thing about this community is how much you are encouraged to master the basics. Smooth is fast. Best wishes on your journey!

7 Likes

@PossumSlayer1
Welcome!

6 Likes

One of the things I like about this community is understanding of what some of us are walking into and what’s waiting for us. Looking forward to the education.

8 Likes

I’ve taught TKD and trained many years of BJJ (actually put on several ground fighting seminars for LE). Dabbled in a few other SD styles, aikido (cuz ya know, Steven Segal, lol).

7 Likes

Where in CA are you located where they will all you to carry, open or concealed?? A friend of ours, a man who trains snipers, finally left CA because they were making it so impossible for him.

7 Likes

Hello everyone! I just signed up and started reading through the tons of information on the site. Even though I fully intend on soaking up as much info that is offered, I feel that a lot is to be learned by listening and talking with actual people. I just got my CCW but have been a gun owner for a long time. Have fun, be safe.

9 Likes

@ouichef, welcome to the community. Soak up the info and ask any and all questions.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family! You’re in the right place!

6 Likes

Hello everyone! I just signed up and started reading through the tons of information on the site. Even though I fully intend on soaking up as much info that is offered, I feel that a lot is to be learned by listening and talking with actual people. I just got my CCW but have been a gun owner for a long time. Have fun, be safe.

10 Likes

Welcome to the family! You’re in the right place.

7 Likes

@ouichef. welcome to our community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family!!!

8 Likes

Welcome JD13!!

9 Likes

welcome Erik17!!

8 Likes

Hi…Robert from Phoenix. Joined USCCA a couple of months ago. Been a CCW holder since they were first introduced in Arizona. Love to shoot at the range. I’d like to get into competitive shooting… at 61 years I may be a little late, but what the heck… I’ll join the senior league. Gotta take those seniors benefits whenever I can. Be safe everyone.

12 Likes

@James400 Robert, welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome @James400!! Never to late!!

8 Likes

Welcome ouichef!!!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :smiley:

7 Likes