Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome @Lee29. I’m glad you’re still with us and found this great community.

3 Likes

Welcome y’all! Glad y’all found us!

3 Likes

Hi my name is Randy I have been carrying for about 2 years and all will always for the rest of my life

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, God bless you and carry on brother.

4 Likes

Hi
I’ve been involved in shooting sports since I turned 13 years old. I have had my cpl for years and carry when I can. I find it very frustrating that employers can take away your constitutional rights . You have a right to starve or loose your ability to defend yourself. Just read the article about jugging. Perfect way to get your gun is leaving in the car because of gun free zones.

9 Likes

Glad to have you as an addition to our family.

4 Likes

Hello all. Just dropping by for now. Gun enthusiast and long time CCarry. Recent events were the tipping point for joining and I’m sure I won’t regret the decision. Peace of mind. IDPA competitor as well so I enjoy talking handguns with any and all.

9 Likes

@Douglas59 Welcome to the community. Lots of conversation here about guns. :roll_eyes:
Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family! Glad you found us! Lots of good people here with a wealth of knowledge and wisdom to learn from.

6 Likes

Good day all,
My name is Ron and I’m an avid firearm enthusiast and CCH. I’m retired USAF and now live in WNC. I’ve been pretty much around the world in my 20 years in the military. Lived 16 of those 20 years in Europe (Holland and England).
My Zen time is hitting the range and riding my motorcycle in the mountains. I have numerous firearms both pistols and rifles and shot guns. I’m very glad to have joined this community of likeminded people.
I’m look forward to learn more and contribute to this community.
Cheers
Ron

9 Likes

Hey USCCA Family!

I’m Kenny from Massachusetts - the Greater Boston / Merrimack Valley area. I am definitely a beginner level shooter eager to level up my skill as well as my knowledge of the intricacies of gun laws as I travel often through the states of New England and down to Florida. Tomorrow is my firearms safety class and it felt like a great time to purchase the USCCA membership.

I will be taking the MA state class as well as the class for the Utah Non-Res Concealed Carry Permit - the instructor explained this would permit carry through ME, VT & NH.

Currently I do not own any firearms, however I have always enjoyed shooting revolvers as well as longer range targets when out shooting with family & friends.

One goal of mine is to become skilled in the ways of the old western cowboys. Skilled - trick shooting. I’m not sure what that side of the sport is actually called so if anyone has info feel free to pass it along!

-Kenny

7 Likes

I did see the comment you are referring to, @Cross_Rifles and it was addressed. Is this Community perfectly respectful all of the time? No. We are all passionate about self-defense, firearms, protecting our loved ones and a variety of other topics being discussed here and sometimes people misstep in their comments.

Text isn’t always the best vehicle for heated discussions, especially when you only know the person through the computer. Because misunderstandings and misinterpretations do happen, I always suggest asking questions for clarification. There are times when I’ve missed a word in a response or had a weirdly worded response (it made sense in my head a the time I wrote it) and someone has asked me about it because it was off. I appreciate those people who ask for clarification when something seems wrong. Not only can I fix the issue, I can improve how I respond the next time.

We do offer a flagging system for when comments are out of line. When you flag a comment, the moderators can step in and address the situation. If it doesn’t improve, we can remove someone as a last resort.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if I can help in any way!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family y’all!

4 Likes

A big shout out to all of you who have checked out the USCCA Online Community for the first time this last week!

@Latasha, @Nathan34, @Kwame, @John387, @Rochelle_joyce, @Loretta1, @Scott127, @Mark226, @David405, @Andrew79, @Tariq, @Bill61, @Louis26, @BrianP320, @todd66, @Tim65, @Josema, @Luis19, @Rojon, @Daniel138, @Peter_M, @Victor29, @jeremiah6, @Kelly14, @Brian140, @Tigray, @William283, @Jaafar, @Luke10, @Ronald90, @Extracarry, @Vincent18, @Tammie_Lee, @Richard213, @Tamas, @Brett19, @Hal4, @Jason97, @Randy32, @Peter50, @Mark227, @garland2, @Mary9, @Lee28, @Mitch4, @sam9, @Cindy4, @Narong, @Randy33, @John388, @Bryan37, @Bryan38, @Thomas112, @John389, @Darryl13, @Boyd4, @Harry16, @kenneth95, @Charles148, @Warren16, @Robert383, @Lennie, @Dayrl, @Mark228, @James378, @DALE33, @Pete8, @Jorge10, @Sherrie, @Steve97, @Robert384, @Eric88, @Derek10, @Michael483, @Brian141, @John390, @anthony93, @Michael484, @Adriana, @Douglas59, @Glenn27, @George86, @Tmack614, @Andrea2, @gerard2, @Teague_Ted, @Ryan52, @James379, @Janine, @Walt4, @Naziyr, @Julie6, @PAMELA11, @Ruben9, @Alonzo, @Bob33, @JakeM, @Lonnie7, @Ryan53, @Rodolfo5, @Victoria2, @William_M4, @Hugo3, @John391, @JulioHewitt, @Bruce54, @Rick758, @Vlad, @Brian142, @Lee29, @Tiffany2, @Gary139, @Mike891CT, @Striker, @Luis20, @Lee30, @Roy33, @Hai, @KoolJae, @Patrick74, @John392, @Heather9, @Steven127, @Lonnie8, @William284, @John393, @Angela4, @Carlos19, @Common_Sense, @Blaine4, @Ronald91, @Jamie13, @Dick1, @David393, @James380, @Kwesi, @James381, @Alan35, @Larry87, @Paul154, @Courtney1, @Timothy73, @Swiper31, @Midero_35, @Alvin7, @Youngjin, @Andrew80, @Jeff73, @StormanNorman, @Stephanie8, @Shirley2, @Joshua45, @Dwayne11, @Te_Ayra, @Thomas157, @Kris5, @Terry63, @David406, @Wesley9, @Joseph130, @Louis27, @CRQ15, @Timothy74, @Orlando1, @Jacob_Benford, @PaulD, @Andrew81, @Karlo, @Thomas158, @Kent12, @William285, @Blackfeather, @Daniel139, @Busterdog, @Willie7, @Kevin130, @Edward83, @Beverlyon, @Troy20, @Patrick75, @Alan36, @Rolen, @Zachary11, @Michael485, @James382, @Martin29, @Oliver_F, @Wayne36, @Mike96, @Jeremy50, @Angel11, @Scott128, @Wayne41, @Feisal, @Josh15, @Kermit1, @Daniel140, @Monica1, @David407, @Cyril, @Raymond33, @Larry88, @William_Edward, @Ralph21, @Steven128, @brett20, @JAMES383, @Hoss60, @Rob16, @K-Mo, @Robert385, @Evan5, @Christopher117

We can’t wait to hear from you! For a few quick how-to’s please visit the New User Guide and be sure to check out the Community Guidelines.

If you need anything, please ask! We’re all here to help! (If you need help specifically from the USCCA Moderators, please tag us in your post using: @moderators)

Welcome!!

6 Likes

I am a little late to this thread, and have been contributing for a week or so on this forum, so I figured I better introduce myself.

Hi everyone, I am Brian from southwest Michigan. I am a fairly experienced hunter and shooter. Been shooting my whole life. I got my CPL and have been carrying since I was 21 and am 39 now.

I am an NRA life member as well as a member of Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, American Suppressor Association and probably another club or two that I cant remember off the top of my head.

At different points in my life I have pretended to shoot at various shooting sports such as NRA High Power service rifle, sporting clays, etc.

My interests are wide-ranging in regards to firearms and enjoy them all, and my gun safes reflect that. Rifles, shotguns, handguns, revolvers, single actions, you name it. I love the outdoors but shooting is my thing. I enjoy fishing for instance, but if its a nice day, I would rather go to the gun club vs go fishing.

I am also a very avid reader and have a very extensive library just on hunting and shooting of all types.

11 Likes

Thank you. I love it here.

3 Likes

Hi, James here, currently living in Kingsport, TN. Retired federal law enforcement with Federal Bureau of Prisons. Retired a few years ago and started collecting guns as my retirement hobby. Love the group… love USCCA… love the Second Amendment.

10 Likes

Welcome y’all! Glad to have y’all with us!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family and thank you for your service.

3 Likes

welcome brother nice to have you here.

3 Likes