Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

I’m Chris from NC. Glad to be part of the group.

7 Likes

@Chris333 Welcome to the community. Glad you are here. :+1:

4 Likes

Been doing eMail since '92. Have never joined the social hangouts. Ie. I don’t do facebook,Twitter or the others that I know of. I have several special purpose eMail addresses. Although this is Dick B. I most usually sign as “db”. Tks, I will drop in from time to time to see if I can catch any thing quick.
[Be careful… You cannot make yourself ‘safe’. Safe is not an action word, it is a noun not a verb!]

5 Likes

@Dick Welcome to the community. We are glad you are here. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi I am Kelly, I had been thinking about joining for a while. Then recently I talked with a member, who convinced me to stop just thinking about it and take action. I am an FFL, and got into it because I love guns. After building a couple of ARs, and I decided I could help others. Be safe out there.

8 Likes

Hello all…my name is Kevin and I’m real glad to be a part of the community. I love the uscca and what it stands for and look forward to learning much from all of you out there in the community.

6 Likes

Welcome all! Thanks for the intro’s, great diversity of folks with different interesting backgrounds, and knowledge. Chris333, there are some other great fellows from NC that I have spoken to on this site. Many moons ago my dad was a Thomas school bus dist., made many trips to High Point, NC.

4 Likes

Welcome Simjack. Its nice to know you’ll have legal support should the need arise. In todays climate the Leftist Media would eat you alive if you had to justify a lethal self defense decision and were without legal counsel.

4 Likes

New to the message board. Looking forward to discussing firearms/self defense/training with the group.

5 Likes

@Brantley2 Welcome to the community. This is a good place to be. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome Brantley2, we have a dear friend in the eastern part of the state with the same name!

2 Likes

Hello to all!
My name is Mark and I’m new to both concealed carry and the USCCA. I’ve been around guns since I was very young, I have a USMC father. I didn’t host the idea of having handguns in my house until my children grew up and moved away. I taught them how to use the various shotguns I’ve had in my gun case, but the idea of handguns never crossed my mind.

A close relative passed away and left me a Colt Police Positive .32 handgun. It was manufactured in 1929! Research into the guns history opened my eyes to the reasons to have handguns and their PROPER use. However, I didn’t think a 91 year old, heavy gun was going to work for CCW. It shoots fine but it has a 4" barrel - not ideal. I’ve since added a Ruger LCR 38 special and a S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ. I have a smaller Taurus Spectrum pocket gun on the way.

My wife also has a license to carry but is on the fence about actually carrying one. (I know, I know…bad) But her reasoning is, her work doesn’t allow it, the stores she shops at post NO FIREARMS at the door. She very nervous about leaving a handgun in her vehicle. I’m doing more research on how to safely store a handgun when in a vehicle. I’ll keep ya’all posted on the outcome!

I’ve taught Drivers Education for 15 years. I like to tinker DIY home remodeling and welding, and am now enjoying shooting - living in the country has that added benefit. My children are all college graduates and off living on their own. My wife and I now spend our time raising all the ‘furr-babies’ (6 goats and 3 dogs) left behind by my adoring offspring.

Living in WI, I’m very close to USCCA headquarters and spoke with my CSR John H. about calling in for a tour of the facilities. I’m looking forward to meeting some of you then.

6 Likes

@Gonzo38 Welcome to the community, Nancy and I are in WI also. This is a good place for anything guns, shooting, CC, and just plain life. We are glad to have you and your wife onboard.
Please have your wife open her own account, we have many knowledgeable women on board.
Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone. I"m excited to be a member of the community and am looking forward to many discussions.

7 Likes

@MHJ Welcome to the community. We look forward to your discussions.
Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome Gonzo! I still remember my driver’s ed teacher very well…Great guy…welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard mhj!!!

3 Likes

Welcome, I am also fairly new to the community and I have gain a wealth of knowledge through this community -

6 Likes

So are you guys going to issue the cool t shirts for this years expo to your members for a low price I’ll take one XXL size please I love those USCCA t shirts😁 Patrick Clopp

1 Like

Give us a shout at support@uscca.com, @Patrick28 :wink:

1 Like