Watch "Virginia Keeps Heating Up...and It's Bad" on YouTube

Liberty Doll reporting on Virginia as of today 1-17-2020

8 Likes

The dems are doing every thing they can to start a fight, watch out what you wish for you just may get it.

2 Likes

This whole situation is making me nervous. You got all these groups allegedly about to show up in the same place- white nationalists, black groups, Antifa, BLM, & others… Sounds like a powder keg. I am hoping nothing pops off but people are people & while you can keep individuals calm, a mob is unpredictable. :pray:t5:
If it goes down, the anti 2A folk will have the validation they’re seeking to pull the undecided to their cause. I don’t like this… 🤦

4 Likes

@Zavier_D Thank you for sharing. I still plan on going. The camera is a good idea. There will be areas outside the “grounds” that will still be within hearing distance of the VCDL speakers. Our “FINE” state executives are doing their best to detune our message. Not going to happen on my watch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At some point you have to defend what you believe in. If the anti 2a groups think provocation is validation. I wonder what they will do with lawsuits charging them with rights violation and promoting innsurection? Esp now that it has been shown the legislatures moves are against the VA state and federal constitutions( pre argument phase). When all this is done,who gets charged with the violence,better be an anti 2a guy.

The Govenor though is posturing that it’s the pro gun folks fault already,so best behavior is what is required

5 Likes

Now the thing spreading all over ---- > Antifa and similar are being paid to wear MAGA hats and cause all kinds of trouble to get the “right” blamed for crazy 2A support. I want to be wrong but this would actually make sense knowing where they are coming from (position wise).

2 Likes

That sounds like a possibility. You can dress folk (crisis actors) up in Pro 2A apparel or MAGA hats & have them start skirmishes. If one gun goes off… Complete Disaster! I don’t like it. Then for it to be scheduled on a national holiday. I think the elites have conspired to bring all these forces together for a reason. Ever heard the phrase “out of chaos, order?” :loudspeaker:

2 Likes