VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit - IWB Minimalist

I wonder if it’s worth the cost VanGuard2 IWB anyone try it out what do u love about it what do u dislike about it please let me know your personality options

My gun feels naked.

3 Likes

It’s not so bad is it! I would think it’s still safe to carry Mexican style I hear on YouTube

3 Likes

Never liked the idea. I use a sticky style holster the problem is Re-holstering and using it for training.

1 Like

So a traditional holster is much better. Like the same one I already have Tier 1 concealment

1 Like

With the side :red_car: car

1 Like

I don’t understand why somebody would like to stain his / her garment with naked firearm.
I know… trigger is protected, but usually every firearm works best when it’s lubed…

1 Like

I’d probably rather use something like the Vanguard trigger holster than a soft sided holster. I don’t trust soft sided holsters to keep the trigger from being pulled if something pokes it. Especially over time as they soften up. Maybe this is more of an issue for me than others since I do a lot of bushwhacking and scrambling so being poked by sticks and sharp edges is fairly common.

I’m not familiar with the VanGuard though. I would want to make sure the handgun can’t come loose unless I am intentionally drawing it. The handgun would also be more exposed to sweat, lint and dirt so would likely need extra care and cleaning. I personally would prefer a standard kydex holster for regular EDC.

Ok sounds great thank you for letting me know :slightly_smiling_face: I’m sticking with the traditional holster for my EDC