USCCA Trainer Release with Testimonial Release is required

I am signed up for a USCCA class and I’m not too impressed with the communication I have received. I need to send in a Trainer release and I have no idea where to find it. Any help? TIA
Jared
@moderators

4 Likes

Have you signed through USCCA Training website?

If YES - every class has:

• link to the Instructor where you can find his / her name, phone and email.
  • link to the Company handling the class
  • button “Email Me Class Details” - you will receive full details about the class and contact information.

You can also call USCCA at 1-800-674-9779 and ask for class / Instructor’s details .

5 Likes

Am I the only one who envisioned the old “That Was Easy” button?

4 Likes

2 unanswered emails and I am not sitting on the phone with USCCA for an hour. Very poor communication so far ,not too impressed.

It’s also the wee hours of the morning, coming off the weekend. While my night-owl/workaholic butt might have been awake and OCD enough to check my work e-mails I don’t think most people operate that way on the civilian side. Sorry just saying most businesses operate M-F and have a disclaimer for “2-3 business days” which during COVID gets even more interesting sometimes lol.

Out of curiosity did you email/grab the trainers number so you can try their personal phone in a few hours? I still doubt you will get an immediate response but if you leave a message and your contact info I’m sure it won’t be long after before they reply.

3 Likes

What class are you signed up for? I’m reading (not just skimming this time) this entire post and can’t see the course…
Some courses have virtually no interaction with USCCA Corporate by the student, CCHD, CTMT, they all go through the instructor. DSF however you will need to call into USCCA to pay for your book and eLearning.

Our policy here as a training center is to answer EVERY email, text, phone call back same day.
Customer service and communications is VERY important to us here.

3 Likes

@Holepuncer1, I’m sorry for any confusion. Which class did you sign up for and what location? Was it an instructor class or an end-user class? I can see what I can find out for you.

Our Instructor Support team hosted a huge training at our headquarters this weekend and I know our influx of emails and calls have been record numbers. We’re doing our best to keep up with the contacts, but the responses are taking a bit longer than normal.

8 Likes

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Please notice, sometimes during the weekends all responses can take longer time than usual.

Please work with @Dawn, she will help you for sure.

So far I’m very impressed with communication. I’ve been attending 7 USCCA’s classes and always gotten timely manner responses.
One class gave me hard time to find the facility (Google Map screwed the location) and I called USCCA Help support. They were able to point me to the correct spots while I was driving.
:+1:

4 Likes

And to confirm, our Instructor Support is available Monday - Friday 8 am to 7 pm Central Time.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you. I’m sure someone will get you an answer. I’m not familiar with it myself.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family! @Holepuncer1 I hope this was resolved for you!

2 Likes

My questions were all answered and addressed in a big way the last 3 days in the Defensive Shooting Fundamentals instructor course. My brain is mush I learned sooo much and I am quite sure I will need remedial learning to beome an instructor. m a true believer in the course material. amazing to say the least.

4 Likes

@Holepuncer1.
Welcome to the community.
cobra
TRAIN HARD AND STAY SAFE

4 Likes

Thanks Man!!

2 Likes