USCCA Instructor Roll Call

A big shout out to all of the USCCA Instructors here in the Community! I’m in the process of adding badges to your profiles so everyone knows you’re a USCCA Instructor. It’s a manual process so it’s going to take me a bit.

I know you can all be found on our training page, but let’s make it really easy for the USCCA Community-goers to know who you are!

Please reply below with the types of classes you teach and your location!

14 Likes

Hi Dawn,

Let me shout right back at ya! This is really neat. Good on ya. I’m learning quite a bit from everyone. We have a big country and philosophies on firearms is diverse. It’s nice to broaden my perspective.

The company I work for, LifeSafeTraing.com, offers tons of classes.
Founder and Chief Instructor: Bob Margolis
Senior Instructor: Me
2 Certified RSO/ Para-Instructors Ben and Leslie

Courses
BP 100 Basic Pistol.
BB 125 Beyond Basic Pistol
CC 200 Conceal Carry
HD 300 Home Defense
EM 100 Family Emergency Prep
MV 200 Movement with Guns
EQ 200 Equiptment and Tools
AS 300Active Shooter
LAB Tactical Shotgun
LAB Pistol Target/ Defense
GF Gun Fitting
PL(M) or PL(S) Private Lessons
CS 300 Intro to Competitive Shooting.
RT Round Table Talks — guest speakers/ topic debates.

(I think that’s a complete list — doing this from memory. We have a .pdf on our website about these.)

12 Likes

Excellent idea @Dawn :grin:

I teach in Missouri (Springfield and the southwestern part of the state) and in Michigan (Detroit / Ann Arbor / Jackson and surrounding)

I do group and private classes, and custom instruction as well as one-on-one coaching. Website here: www.BrassDragonDefense.com

Classes include:

• Basic Gun Safety
  • Concealed Carry Certification
  • Women-only Concealed Carry Certification
  • Home Defense
  • Women’s Self Defense
  • Defensive Shooting Fundamentals (Level 1)
  • Defensive Shooting Fundamentals (Level 2)
  • Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
  • Countering the Mass Shooter Threat

I’m currently certified through USCCA, but in the past was also certified through the NRA for Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun, and as a Range Safety Officer (RSO).

13 Likes

@Kiest @RickBall_istic @WildRose @JustinK @Robert_2Swords @AlphaKoncepts @Fred @MichaelBerringer @Eric1 @DougS … y’all should come play :grin:

6 Likes

DSF1 chicago.

I teach numerous other classes such as concealed carry, but DSF is the only USCCA class I am certified to instruct for now.

9 Likes

I’m in the Dallas area and I’m a USCCA, NRA, and Tx LTC certified instructor. Most of my teaching, however, is done as private instruction and is customized to the person I’m training and their proficiency level (with the exception of Tx LTC stuff in which I have a specific course I have to follow).

9 Likes

We teach all of the classes that @Sully_LST listed. Glad to find this resource, thanks.

8 Likes

North Texas, about 50mi from Wichita falls.

I teach the USCCA basic courses and DSF1 classes, NRA basic home safety courses, rifle, pistol, shotgun and personal defense classes.

I also teach the Texas LTC course.

Additionally I teach more advanced individual and home defense, school, church, and organizational defense.

8 Likes

Thanks, Dawn.

4 Likes

Hey Yall,

I’m a Conceal Carry and Home Defense Instructor and I teach out of Ocala, FL
Looking forward to expanding my knowledge and skills and class offerings.

I also teach Krav Maga and am a level 3 Instructor (Level 4 Student)

Thanks for launching this platform!

-T.Waechter

9 Likes

Hey @Trey! Welcome to the group :slight_smile:
Jump on in!

2 Likes

The USCCA instructor course will be near my town next month and i’m thinking about taking the course, it says i need to first take “online eLearning pre-requisite”…can anyone here give me a lil bit of
info on that, or maybe a link…also any tips would help and be appreciated

7 Likes

@Ben_Blanc it’s a pretty comprehensive course. Videos, reading, some quizzes. You will want to sign up and get started on that, if you have time to go through it more than once, that will really benefit you in the live section of the training. What would you like to know?

5 Likes

where do i find it online?

3 Likes

@Ben_Blanc, you’ll get a link and access to it once you sign up for the course.

4 Likes

gotcha…thanks

2 Likes

I am a TC so I teach Concealed Carry & Home Defense, Women’s Handgun, Emergency First Aid, Countering The Mass Shooter, USCCA Candidate Instructor. I am located in NW IL Crystal Lake but travel for classes as well

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @Tonya2 - welcome to the group!!

4 Likes

Hi Trey!
I’ll be about 90 minutes from you in two weeks! Getting some sweet Florida sun to shake off my snowy Connecticut gloom.

Welcome aboard.

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes