USCCA Defensive Shooting Fundamentals instructors

Just finished the 3 day intensive for Defensive Shooting Fundamentals, Levels 1 & 2… and I’m now certified to teach both :grin: I’ll be teaching in Michigan and Missouri.
@Dawn is also certified to teach both levels and will be teaching in Wisconsin. :+1:

Inviting other DSF instructors to post on here so folks can find you!

28 Likes

@Zee. Congratulations Zee Great job and @Dawn. Congratulations Dawn Great job

3 Likes

@Zee Congratulations!!! Your hard work paid off. Can you train me via WhatsApp? :rofl:

3 Likes

@Zee @Dawn
You go girlz!!! I can see it now Zee-Dawn Shooting (insert German accent here) “Vee vil teech yoo to choot and joo vill be goot because Zee Dawn” :rofl:

Well done!

Craig6

4 Likes

:laughing: @TexasEskimo um… probably not :thinking:
There were some Texas teachers in my class this weekend … I’ll see if we have anyone from Dallas :slightly_smiling_face:

Video coaching, now… :thinking:

3 Likes

:star_struck: heeheehee I like it!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Zee ! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Congrats Girls!

Did you find it as worthwhile and challenging as I’d told you it would be?

4 Likes

Yep, it’s an Awesome course! Definitely a challenge, new things I’ve not done before. Theres a ton of information, real training, and it is a lot packed into 3 long days.

The caliber of the the people who came to train is amazing… very experienced and skilled folks in the group. We had 3 different ranges running and we got a genuine camaraderie pretty darn fast. The trainers Beth and Richard are super knowledgeable and really good trainers.

I’m glad I did the 3-day intensive, its a ton of material, and I’m definitely tired, but I love learning by jumping in the deep end.

6 Likes

I will second @Zee’s sentiments! It is an amazing training for teachers. The end class that @Zee and I can both teach now is AMAZING!

We weren’t on the same range, but I finally got to meet @Zee Friday before we started and we had dinner last night. As you would expect, meeting @Zee, she’s like a long lost friend! Can’t wait to see her at the Expo - if not before!

6 Likes

Wish there was training available here in Tennessee that wasn’t on the other side of the state.

5 Likes

Congrats ladies! Maybe someday?

4 Likes

Congratulations Zee!

3 Likes

To become and instructor or a Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Class? One of the guys in my class was from TN and he was EXCELLENT! And if I have the right address for you in our system, he’s about an hour - hour and a half away from you. :slight_smile:

Let me know and I can put you in touch with him, @John150. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job ladies!

3 Likes

@Dawn, please do.

1 Like

I will reach out to him first thing tomorrow when I’m in the office.

2 Likes

Congrats, keep on doing and lifting everyone up. And again Congratulations

2 Likes

Any USCCA instructors here in Central Florida? I am interested in taking classes from someone I know is teaching quality skills and knowledge.

1 Like

@Richard what city are you near? One of my classmates from this weekend is from Orlando (and he’s Awesome!) … I can put you in touch if that’s close to you. If that’s not close, let me know where you are :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes