Live Fire class certification

Is there a way to obtain the class certification if the completion email was never received through my email or spam folder. and yes, I did pass the instructed class.

2 Likes

Have you tried contacting the training institution you used? It took several weeks for them to completely process mine. If there is an issue with your Training Councilor, you should contact USCCA instructor support. The few times I have had to deal with them has been extremely helpful and sorted out the issues very quickly. you can reach them at 1-877-577-4800

6 Likes

Was it a class conducted by the USCCA ?

1 Like

Yes, it was a USCCA sponsored program

2 Likes

Do as @RangeMatt suggested and they shall be able to assist you

4 Likes

That was very very kool brother :us::tiger2::feather::feather::six::statue_of_liberty::us:

2 Likes

Range Matt it should say helping hand next to your name when you take the time to look up numbers for members that are upset about trying to get what they have worked for it means a lot for them to get their first badge. And I have done everything and I decided that I just don’t want . To have so much knowledge . About . Firearms because that I believe can only hurt you if you ever do have to defend yourself against a criminal and they claim that you have so much training that you could have done everything else . But shoot them . Criminals are great at turning the tables on the law enforcement and edc . Carriers. I . Just want to be responsibly trained. And not an .EXPERT. About . Enough.that . It. Comes back to bite me in the.asz. And I know I have . ALREADY WENT PAST THAT . Just running my mouth. I . Better . Do everything in my power not to have to. Go. To my edc. Because they will definitely.SAY EXPERT. I should have . DISAPPEARED. In Syed. Of shooting the bad guy . And the definitely . Play that . Card. Every single time SOMEONE HAS TO . Decided if it’s you. Or them. And we have to . Get it . :100: RIGHT EVERY SINGLE TIME. Over qualified. Can send you to prison. I know . This sounds KARZY . But the bad guys are crazy and they get attorneys to.SAY THAT CRAP THAT WE COULD HAVE JUST WOUNDED THEM. When .THEY ARE TRULY TRYING TO KILL US . The courts are . For the . Criminals . . And then they sue us . Brother crime is . And has been an is paying the criminal. To kill steal and car Jack . And home invade. Our homes. Every single time we have to go to court to defend ourselves against criminals . They . CRY THEY ARE THE VICTIMS . KAZ They were hungry and . Your refrigerator was full of their favorite foods and root beer :beer: . And they eat your captain crunch and . You get to go to jail. Because you milk was out dated . And this is how it is . And everyone is . Reluctant. To . Defend yourself… if you’re not bleeding . TO DEATH. Thanks for helping that member. KAZ he worked hard to get his award. Sir love Bobby Jean :feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::tiger2::statue_of_liberty::us::confetti_ball::partying_face::100::beer:

2 Likes

I’m a certified USCCA instructor, but I don’t advertise publicly at the moment. Until I have the rest of my business stuff sorted out and start offering public classes I didn’t feel it appropriate. If this new law gets passed in VA I will have to start over anyway with VADCJS certs, unfortunately. I just have not bothered to post in the thread to get them to give me the label yet. The number is saved in my cell phone lol

3 Likes

Rangematt . YOU ARE A GREAT LEADER . And mod dis. That’s a fine quality. Sir THANKS FOR CARING FOR OUTHERS AND THINGS.That truly means a lot . To . OUTHER members. Sir . Thank you for your service SIR it’s members like you that make the difference here at the USCCA . Keep up the great work SIR LOVE Bobby Jean sir. . I want to be able to help people as well . Just like your self sir thank you you make the USCCA proud . SIR. I DEFINITELY APPRECIATE YOUR CARING FOR HOW OUTHER MEMBERS FEEL. What . You did was small. But not too the members that worked for what they earned. Great job . I like how you was on the problem with that number . PDQ. We are family here . AT THE USCCA . And that’s how family .members matter . Thank you brother . Proud to be your brother sir :us::100::statue_of_liberty::feather::feather::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

2 Likes

Thank you to you Matt and everyone.
USCCA is going to reach out to the instructor which basically can fill out a template they are provided, to simply fill in the accurate information which then they can send me an email.

I just wanted the certificate as a verified credential if ever needed showing some form of firearm responsibility.

Sincerely Mark

3 Likes