USCCA Still banned in New York? Updates?

How is USCCA coming along with opposing the New York ban on joining in the archaic state???
No news or updates for myself and the other members that are trapped!!!
Help!!!

8 Likes

Hi @Allen5 welcome to the group… so sorry you’re stuck in a state with so much stinkin’thinkin’ on our rights. Let’s see if we can get @dawn on here with an update.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @Zee! I missed this one!

I know there are discussions and plans and legal reviews happening - however, I do not have a timeline for you, yet, @Allen5. :frowning: Sorry, I know that’s not what you were hoping to hear.

We have definitely NOT forgotten about the awesome responsibly armed Americans in NY and are working on the situation daily.

5 Likes

Why doesn’t USCCA cover New York ? Also will it ever?

2 Likes

Good morning @Tyrone3! Unfortunately we are still not able to sell memberships in NY. We are continually working toward an option that will allow us to sell memberships in all 50 states again. As soon as I have details, I will share them here.

I’ve moved your post here as there’s already a thread started about New York.

I’ll let you know as soon as we know anything we can share!

3 Likes

Thank you for your response.

3 Likes

If you can’t “sell” memberships, can they be “gifted”?

1 Like

^^^good idea scott96…or we can have an “adopt a new yorker” program where a person outside new york can purchase and donate a membership to a ny resident…until we get this cleared up that is.

4 Likes

Glad to see we have working minds to assist us Ny’ers who will beat down the United States of NY gun laws.

2 Likes

I don’t know if that works or not… we’d have to check with @Dawn
I like your out-of-the-box approach @Scott96, welcome to the group!

1 Like

Sounds like something NY would do - - Ban a magazine they don’t like. I wonder how many other mag’s they have band in their lovely state…

2 Likes

That’s funny…
I’ve been getting my magazine monthly ever since The United States of NY banned my subscription to USCCA.

2 Likes

What’s the legal basis for the NY problem? How does NY get an exemption from 1st Amendment freedom of association?

2 Likes

We’re still working on finding a way that will allow us to sell USCCA Memberships in New York. Sorry, gifting it doesn’t work for New York residents either. :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s been quite a while since NY barred USCCA in New York.
What’s the latest update?
Seems like nothing to date other than lip service…
Allen5

1 Like

While there is a lot going on behind the scenes, we are still not able to offer USCCA Memberships in New York at this time. We have not stopped working on finding a way to serve the responsibly armed Americans in New York and will let everyone know as soon as we can possibly offer memberships in New York!

1 Like

So is there any status on the issue of the USCCA being able to cover New York Residents with there programs?

1 Like

Wassup Roger welcome to the family and God bless you.

Welcome to the Community @Roger34. I don’t have any new updates at this point. Please continue to check back here and watch your email for the latest information!

As soon as I have any information I can release, I will be posting it in the Community!

2 Likes

Thank You Dawn.
Have a Great 4th of July!!!

3 Likes