USCCA price increase

has anyone considered that there is a bit if inflation going on right now???

IMHO… anyone selling anything has to account for that and so must increase prices!

or risk going under aka losing everything…

pretty sure that’s how things work IIRC… ???

Inflation, sure, but also a fire sale on the stock market. Tesla was under $800 earlier. Crazy cheap.

Welcome to the Community @phillp96 [quote=“Phillip96, post:64, topic:49823”]
Your homeowners or auto insurance goes up because the value of the home/auto being insured goes up. The liability by the insuror increases, therefore the cost to purchase that liability increases.
[/quote]

I will agree with you on houses appreciating but automobiles rarely go up in value but the rates go up with every renewal. The costs of most goods and services go up over time as the cost of producing or providing those goods and services go up. I remember complaining when gas and cigarettes both hit $1 a gallon or pack. I’d love to be back to those days.

But yes, USCCA’s value has gone up over time. The training has gotten better and the financial protection has gotten better.

4 Likes

Ain’t nothin’ compared to the increased costs of bacon and gasoline.

6 Likes

Wow, I never expected my original post would generate so many responses! I got over the small price increase rather quickly as you can see, I’m still here, just got my latest yearly auto pay statement and realized it’s actually a small price to pay for services I hope I will never need, definitely looked around and it appears we do have some of the best coverage for the money we pay.

2 Likes

OK, so the price increases $9.00. To me, the comfort of having some coverage is worth the 40 bucks a month.

2 Likes

Insurance Value-How much has the insurance value increased to justify the increase in monthly price? My USCCA monthly just went up 30%, did my insurance coverage go up 30%? Did it go up anywhere near 30%?

Training Value-I did not buy USCCA for training, I bought it for insurance. So there is no added value to me for improvements in the training. If I am now being charged for training that I don’t need or want, essentially being forced to pay for one thing I don’t want in order to get something else I do want, then maybe I need to reconsider where I spend my money every month.

You should probably ask USCCA for specific details on the changes in the member agreement and the self defense liability policy.

But, if my memory is correct, here are a few of the changes:

1. the base policy limit went from $1,000,000 for an elite membership to $2,000,000 for all memberships. 2. all defense costs and attorney fees came out of the available policy limit and that is no longer the case.
  2. The Bail bond amount is $100,000 across the board now which in many instances accounts for a 10% of a $1,000,000 bond. It used to be scaled based on the membership level.

If you have a problem with the increase, I would suggest you compare USCCA to its competitors and decide which one you perceive as having the best value. And, if the training provided by USCCA means nothing to you, compare to the gold USCCA membership.

4 Likes

This is the same for everyone, no? I want a sunroof but no power windows…I’m screwed. Life just doesn’t work like that anymore. Most things are bundled. A la carte is expensive even if it “feels” like a deal. If you’re not using the training, my $.02 is that you’re missing out.

I hope you find something that works for you (including sticking around).

2 Likes

Every time my costs increase with the USCCA, I take a look to see if everything is still worth it. My funds are limited, after all, and I really need to make sure I’m getting the best value I can for the amount of money I’m spending.

Every change the USCCA has made has been worth it to me. The training and knowledge provided are things I need badly.

1 Like

Back when I was researching the Self defense companies I foung that USSCA had the best benefits of ant that I looked at and for the most part were cheaper than the others and had better benefits,and I joined and paid yearly and automatically since. I can fully say that the one issue I had fully paid what I was paying and have no regrets,the ONLY reason I joined was for the protection and that is all i have used, I have not taken any training with them,since I still remember how to train with the unit I was with and to learn to train your motor memory ,so I did with my issue I had and it was all automatic,did not think until it was over,so yes along with the increase, the benefits went to even better benefits,so yes I found that USSCA actually covers you with no hassle

One reason the price increased, is the membership benefits improved. The membership benefits are better than they were under the old prices.

You can call 24/7 to get a complete breakdown and comparison 877-677-1919. Or chat in.

You could also find emails or other documents back to when you had a prior price and compare those benefits to the current to see the differences.

Some key dates to look for changes on include October 15 2020 and November 1 2021

Also, anytime somebody puts up a comparison between companies, bear in mind which level USCCA Membership they are using for their pricing, Gold, Platinum, or Elite pricing…as the additional benefit is the same between them. If you are solely going to compare that and leave out the primary benefit of all the education and training, keep that in mind when choosing the USCCA membership level used for the price comparison

There is more training and education available than there was under prior pricing as well. Heck, there is more available now than there was a month ago, or three months ago, or a year ago, it’s not stagnant.

See Page 6

Training Value-I did not buy USCCA for training, I bought it for insurance. So there is no added value to me for improvements in the training. If I am now being charged for training that I don’t need or want,

We can ALL benefit from more training.

1 Like

@Nathan57 If you pay for the year in advance and croak befor the year is up is the money for the rest of the year refundable :question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:>>> the answer to this is ( YES ) >> Show copy of death certificate to get prorated money refunded.

It is.

I am a competitive shooter. I train all the time. I shoot more than 99.99% of the people here, likely including you.

What I have issue with is the way the USCCA handled this. I signed up for one thing, then the USCCA decided to change our agreement without my consultation. I began getting charged more money, supposedly under the premise that I am getting “more for my money”. Except I didn’t want the “more”. I didn’t ask for it, I didn’t agree to it, and I don’t want it now.

The whole thing is a just a bit slimy, nothing but an underhanded money grab. And it puts the USCCA in a questionable light for me from now until something happens to return my trust. Trust is hard-earned and easily-lost. The type of things that regain trust rarely happen.

1 Like

Glad I’m still breathing! I must be in the 0.01%:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

*** Heads up one and all *** you can have your club signed up for a 15% discount when 5 or more members join. You can also get plenty of
USCCA hand out information mailed to you club.
CALL JACOB - USCCA OUTSIDE SALES 1 ( 888 ) 617-5834.

Why aren’t you telling people about club disscount :question::question::question::question:

Your friends and family must be really patient and understanding.

Real life, my friend. If you don’t like something, do something else.

1 Like

Hi Phill > prices are going up for everything. There are a few ways to save money on your USCCA MEMBERSHIP >

1. pay in advance
  2. veteran discount
  3. gun club discount
    See my reply # 76 & 77 in this topic.
    Stay sharp
    BLACKY