USCCA edc nexbelt bonus gift

So I am new to edc ratchets belts. I ordered one from Kore, got it in leather so I can wear it in all settings. And I’m converted. All belts I buy will be of a similar nature.

So to my question. Does anyone have any experience or positive thoughts on the one USCCA has from Nexbelt, so I changed from monthly to annual, and the woman was nice enough to send it off me. I love USCCA customer support. If I have a question or concern 3 am in the morning, there I can get on the chat and someone will always be there.

6 Likes

I don’t have the USCCA Nexbelt, but a plain black one. I wear it everyday.
Very sturdy, have used both IWB and OWB holsters on it with no problems.
The ratcheting holds up just fine. I won’t go back to a belt with holes.

7 Likes

Me neither! I really do like the kore belts. Good brand.

5 Likes

Love Nexbelt, been wearing it for a year strait and no problems. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Just got my Kore belt last month, love the ratchet😎

3 Likes

Did you go leather or the nylon material?

3 Likes

Nylon, I wanted to try it out first before getting leather.

3 Likes

I used to wear rachet belts, until I found “We The People” and bought the buckle less belts. I bought all three configurations, now they are sturdy as all get out. Of other names sell the same items.

2 Likes

I ordered the USCCA Nexbelt and I love it. I wear it everyday wether I carry AIWB or OWB. These are some of the items I ordered about 5 months ago.

3 Likes

I like that wallet. Is it available in the online store??

3 Likes

Yes it’s actually a multi tool. I carry it all the time.

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Anthony325 :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :tada:

4 Likes

Thank you all!

3 Likes

See, now I must gravitate. The gadget junky in me says, why not? lol

1 Like

Happy to hear you were able to get the Customer Service you deserve and your representative was able to help you out!

I have never used a Kore belt before. I have used a Nexbelt in the past, and it held up REALLY well and the ease of adjustment was really nice. I think the only difference between the two brands is that the Kore belts have a little more reinforcement in the belt to be a little more sturdy.

Once you do start using yours, be sure to let us all know your thoughts on it!

1 Like

will do!

2 Likes