USCCA Concealed Carry Instructor Course

Might not have the 2020 classes up yet. @Dawn can check for us :slight_smile:

Excellent. Thank you.

1 Like

The Instructor Course schedule is being put together as I type! I’m pestering the amazing person who is wrangling those schedules and will let you know when I know! (Hopefully I’ll have an idea for you by the end of the day. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Thank you Dawn.

1 Like

My name is steve Baird and I live in delaware. I’m opening a small gun store at home and I will be taking the Uscca instructor course in 25 days . I’m nervous about getting thru this class and passing . Never done a course like this and I guess I’m just looking for pointers from previous or current instructors on what this I going to be like for a newbie . Thank you

Hi @Steve79! I’ve moved your post to this thread as it’s all about taking the Instructor Course!

If you’ve got more questions, please let us know! You’re going to LOVE the course!

Uh, Isn’t San Fran in California ?
You know the Sanctuary State ?
I used to live in the Santa Ana area & Moved 'cause
of all the laws & "immigrants":face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!
Loved living there until &%@# started & State went from Red to Deep Blue crap🤧.
I’m a SCUBA Diver & Cali WAS perfect for Me.
So Sad!

Really?! Never knew sh*thole SF was in a Sanctuary state? Wow thanks for enlightening us trapped here without a clue. :roll_eyes:

Just because Commie-fornia is a Sanctuary state does not mean there are not lawful 2A supporters in the state. And for San Fran-sh*t-hole there use to a couple ranges. Coyote Point is an active range and it located outside of the City. My point was it would be great if some Concealed Carry courses were offered at that location as it would serve Northern CA needs.

1 Like

Get a few other interested people, and I’ll come up there and put on a Certified Instructor class! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How many people? I can probably find quite a few.

1 Like

Between the expense and the travel, it’s nearly impossible to do. It’s been something on my list to do as well. I understand from their perceptive why they charge what they do. To be fair, if they offered a wider range of alternative course offerings to get said certification, say becoming MRS certified, it would greatly reduce the burden to entry and promote a stronger gun culture.

1 Like

If you’re seriously interested, send me a private message here or via my facebook page - Redirecting....

I would think with 8-10 people i could probably charge close the USCCA minimum ($347 per person) and have all my expenses covered. It’s way cheaper to send one body than others. If there are not that many interested, I’d look into T&E costs and try to come up with a number and see if that works for those interested.

3 Likes

We’d probably have to plan for fall, after the world stops freaking out.

3 Likes

I just taught a Instructor course here in mid Florida 3 weeks ago and have another class planned for the weekend of May 2-3, 2020. If anyone is interested please contact me at bill@aimpower.biz
Class will take place in Leesburg, FL.
Bill

1 Like

@Bill50 - look for an email. Thanks.