New Texas LTC instructor

Hi everyone hope everyone is doing awesome.

So i recently just became a LTC instructor. I was wondering where some of you maybe offering the online version of the certification. I’ve looked online and found onlinetexasltc.com. is it any good? Any alternatives? Sorry i’m asking so many questions. Would like to be flexible for my prospects and want to be able to be versatile for any individual willing to take the steps to take the LTC course.

3 Likes

@Kevin457 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you. :slightly_smiling_face:
P.S. We live for questions here. We have many Instructors here that will be glad to help you. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Bruce!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Kevin457 and glad you are here. You can also become a USCCA instructor.

3 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

“LTC”, license to carry? Not a common term in my part of the woods.

3 Likes

I already am a uscca instructor as well. I want to be able to offer the ltc chl course online.

2 Likes

Hey @Kevin457 did not know that. They normally add that next to our profile when you become an instructor.

1 Like

@Kevin457 Where in Texas are you, Sir?

Would be mondo nice if you were near Aggieland. There are currently no USCCA Certified Instructors OR Lawyers in Brazos County I am aware of. I check frequently.

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea. I barely just set up my webpay stuff. A bit late i suppose. But better late than never. I will contact support about the instructor tag on the profile

2 Likes

I wish i could help. Based here in sugar land texas

2 Likes

Kind of a far commute, Brother.

I wish you the best of luck in your business, and welcome to the USCCA.

3 Likes

Indeed it is! Thank you kindly!

2 Likes

Keven 457 I love Texas and welcome and thank you for helping OUTHERS GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Steven288 here it’s constitutional carry Texas BLEAVES YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SHOOT BACK AND , SOON EVERY ONE WILL FIGURE OUT CRIMINALS , Do Not Care if they fill you full of bullets and you can call that MUDER :bangbang: GREAT TO SEE YA GET THAT ALSOME UNIFORM BACK UP OR LET ME WEAR IT MY PANTS SIZE IS 29,/34 so if they will fit me take my picture I want to look like you in that picture ya put it back up brother an REP, amen Bobby Jean :chile::us::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::blue_heart: