USCCA Community Ask Me Anything - Tim Kennedy

Leupold Delta Point Pro hands down.

3 Likes

Not having enough time to ride my motorcycles or go hunting… I currently have a burning drive to try and help save this wonderful country we live in, help protect the communities that are in fear for their lives, and try to help stop the next shooting from ever happening.

6 Likes

How do I get my book signed?

How long do you think America will last before it crumbles like Babylon, Rome, or France?

2 Likes

Be at the USCCA conference or come to my training center in Austin Texas.

4 Likes

Best skills to develop to make ones self a well rounded protector?

1 Like

It has become part of your life. If it’s a side hobby. It will always stay a side skill. You have to be committed to situational awareness, fighting/martial arts, shooting, and the basics of survival. Without these cornerstones he will be woefully unprepared for what is coming. Subscribe to magazines. Watch online video training. Attend live in person training. Join a jujitsu gym. Join a local shooting club and compete as often as you have time.

4 Likes

Thank you, Tim, and everyone who participated in our AMA this evening!

We hope you enjoyed it. :us:

6 Likes

Only when we give up on it will it fail. We have to keep fighting for her. We have to change how we have been fighting. I know we all have jobs. I know we all are busy. But it’s time for good men and women to wonder once more into the fray and start fighting for their country. Run for every office they can. Run for every available city Council seat. Run for every single available school board position.

7 Likes