Ugliest and Worst Gun. Be Honest

I bought a Hi-point CF380. Why? $65, that’s why. Runs fine and shoots straight. Ugly as sin and just as heavy as my PPQ. Wasn’t even looking to get into a .380 but, again, $65.

A friend tried to unload a Wyoming Arms Parker 1911 on me while he was selling stuff from an estate of another friend. Now that was an ugly gun and more expensive than the Citadel Government model I ended up getting.

2 Likes

@AJ09 I don’t see ugly there AJ at $65 bucks I see a real find, and you already say it shoots straight. I say Chi-Ching

2 Likes

heizer
Heizer PS1

1 Like

@Jerzy Almost resembles a squirt gun you buy at a drug store

2 Likes

@Jerzy I’ll see your

And raise you green… and it comes with matching earrings :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like you sneezed on it. Yuck!

2 Likes

That might be the winner

3 Likes

Nah you guys ever seen a Calico? calico_m950

1 Like

Nope. This is first time… interesting firearm… 100 rounds magazine :scream:

I inherited one of these. Tiny mag, jam on nearly every round, and at .25 cal, you may be better off throwing rocks
MP25_1_1

Honestly, the Calico is a super underrated gun. I shot one in Nashville that had been converted to full auto. Lemme tell you, it’s ugly as can be, but boy is it fun. Loading the mag sucks though lol

Yeah I’ve shot a few of those. They wouldn’t be that bad for a purse or ankle gun, if they actually worked half the time. They’re neat little guns you can pick up for like $100 at a pawn shop. I don’t currently own one, but I’d like to get my hands on one, just cause, ya know… why not