Ugliest and Worst Gun. Be Honest

What has been the ugliest and worst gun you’ve ever purchased and then you’ve wondered why you purchased it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thinking:

1 Like

hahha… that’s great… I will be tracking this thread for sure :wink:

Thx God all ugly guns I saw I kept in my hand for few seconds only…
This one is on the top of my list:

• Hi-Point (I don’t even remember the model)
6 Likes

Intratec Tec 9–UGLY P.O.S

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sincity/images/1/1a/717px-TEC-9.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140329171747

2 Likes

Smith

I had one of these. Jam-o-matic. And ugly.

3 Likes

Funny you mention Hi-Point. When I was thinking of purchasing my first handgun, I mentioned it to one of my coworkers, who in turn mentioned it to her husband. Her husband’s response was: A Hi-Point? Is Jorge serious? Over my dead body!

1 Like

@Jorge Jorge don’t worry, buy what you like, what is affordable, and you are good at shooting. It’s not a lifelong commitment, I mean you are not married to the gun. Trade it off when you see something that you like better and not here but there are lots of gun snobs in the US. Make yourself happy and everyone else can (fill in the blanks)

3 Likes

I know @Robert8 but I thought it was funny because Hi-Point has a reputation of being ugly guns.

3 Likes

@Jorge. Well you’re probably to young to remember but back in the later 1970’s and early 1980’s the hoodrats bought Saturday Night Specials they ran about $100 and they were disposable if you know what I mean. Those guns were azugly a Hi-Point isn’t ugly it’s just not attractive. :+1::flushed:

2 Likes

Without giving much away, I was in college in the 80s. :grimacing: I do remember those Saturday Night Specials.

2 Likes

Hahahaha… :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Broomstick Mauser. We don’t own one, but my hubby has shot them. He says they shoot pretty well. I say yeah, but they look like Who The Heck Thought That Was a Good Idea?!

Holy! :grimacing: @Zee

1 Like

Lol :joy: @Jorge… exactly!
Heres my other candidate… don’t own this one either… the Hedy Jane, single shot. Comes with matching earrings. :face_with_monocle: :no_good_woman:

3 Likes

And you know what’s so sad? That there is always a market for firearms like this.

1 Like

@Jorge if one walked in front of my hubby, he’d buy it :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he loves the old guns. :innocent:

1 Like

The Jennings handgun. 9mm

1 Like

I may be dating myself but the FP45 Liberator given out to the French Resistance In World War II was an ugly duckling. I’m only 69 years young but I follow history very closely.

4 Likes

@Zach @robert8 … got pictures?

I believe this is the gun @Robert8 is talking about, @Zee

3 Likes

It was good enough for Han Solo.

4 Likes