Two Cases Successfully Solved

I successfully solved two cases of extortion. Funny thing is, the perpetrators were two legitimate businesses, and I was the victim, lol.
Yep, I can laugh about it now, but when it hit me, it was not funny.
The great part of the solving of these cases is that no firearms were required. Tell you what, though, these two cases, solved within two days, yay(!), gave me a migraine.

A final note, perhaps the “moral” of the story, is that not all bad guys are violent… just slick as slimy grease. Peace, my USCCA family.

P.S. Next pointer may be on technological crime prevention. We shall see… Take care, and please be safe.

2019-09-04 13.09.10

6 Likes

I think my case has been narrowed down as well!

I’m intersted in your pointer on “technological crime prevention!” I need all the pointers I can get at the moment!

2 Likes

Ah, that is more for home and personal defense. Computers, cell phones, and all other tracking devices that are inherently part of these technologies. If I can, I use the Longmeyer technique for cell phones (I borrow someone elses’s); for computers, I block the camera, and use a Yeti external microphone on mute to blind and deafen prying eyes and ears.
IF I must take my mobile phone, I make sure that wifi, data, bluetooth, and GPS are OFF. They could still generally track you, but not pinpoint where you are.
Flipside: Your computer can serve as home surveillance for you if pointed the right way, and your mic is put on unidirectional mode so only intruders can be heard. Dowside: That can be complicated, inconvenient, and can backfire.
I prefer cameras that do not load data to "the cloud! Cameras that can link to your computer’s hardrive (beware of long cables needed) are, in my humble opinion, safer for you. I can go on, but I do not want to burden you with my “technophobia.”

4 Likes

Glad you were able to get it resolved quickly.

“Donadagohvi Dahnawa Danatlihi ".

3 Likes

Emenv’, nv’tlin osdadv’. Wado.

3 Likes

Wow! That is all good advise.

I just piece of tape of my cameras ahahaha :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Points for the reference!

4 Likes

I tape cardboard to the camera, lol. Good nob, brother, and Thank you.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in hearing a little more about the specifics of the cases if you can share.

Glad it all worked out for you though.

3 Likes

A hospital and a grocery store chain both tried to double-charge me via a credit service. I contacted them for the dates of services. I contacted my credit union, which told me that the amounts were paid in full. In other words, I owed nothing, and both perps were silenced.

4 Likes