True Friends

We have a fridge magnet with that on it.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Even though I haven’t had the year you had, I have had my problems and saw the true goodness of some people. For that I am grateful and will always remember them. I can only hope that everything turns out ok you you and your family. Remember when things get hard the secret is to “not quit”.

3 Likes

@45IPAC I am sad and glad at the same time for your family. That your wife was able to make a visit makes me glad that she was able to say goodby to her sister yet the loss of a loved one makes us all sad. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 30 years I have seen too many occasions where the soon to be deceased held on to see that last family member and put closure to all and then let go. Peace be with your family in the new year and know your wife’s sister is in a better place and thankful for your efforts. The only guarantee we get when entering this rock is that we will leave it, every now and then a regular old soul tells death to “Shove it, I’m not leaving yet”

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

I’ve got a copy of Mark Twain for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to give a shout-out to @Craig6, and like the topic states, True Friends. That gentleman didn’t know me from a whole in the wall. We met today for the first time and he treated me like he’d known me a lifetime. I describe him as a humble cat, who shares his knowledge and would give someone the shirt off his back. The definition of true friend, first impressions are ever lasting. I am sure there are more like him in this family. Once again thanks brother and god bless you.
Johnnyq60.

5 Likes

It was my honor to host one of NYC’s finest at my house today. Johnnyq60 is a good mug which in my world is high praise. Enjoy the bit’s and I hope you never need them. That said you me and the wives will have to get together and talk food. Sorry my garage was not more hospitable I have way too many projects going on but then again I am a Project Manager so projects follow me around.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

It’s going to happen soon brother @Craig6​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ohh I’m sorry you are all Going through this but at least your going through it together. My prayers are for a speedy recovery that brings you healthier and stronger before covid ever tougher your home. God
Bless and God speed.

3 Likes