Happy Thanksgiving from Our Families to Yours!

Wishing you a happy and safe Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

What are you most thankful for this year?

32 Likes

I am thankful for my wife, my family, waking up this morning, friends near and far, in person and virtual.

16 Likes

I am thankful for my relationship with God, for my family, for my friends, for every blessing.

12 Likes

I’m Thankful for my Wife Elizabeth, without her not a thing in the world has meaning. There’s no material object, whatsoever is more important.

11 Likes

Thanks and same back to you and yours @Dawn and the rest of the community here.

Most thankful this year for family and health and good community in which to be able to live and provide. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving for all of us !!!

happyth

I’m thankful for seeing my Family to be happy. The most that I won’t see empty chair at the table tonight !

10 Likes

I might thankful for my relationship with Christ, my family especially my wife and son. I’m thankful to be privileged enough to be an American. Last, but certainly not least, I’m thankful for those that won’t be home today. The men and women who are at there post, squad car, station house, ambulance, or desk at the ER, so that I may enjoy dinner with my family under the protections of my freedom and health they sacrifice their time to ensure.

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everone!

I’m thankful for my family, especially my first grandchild coming in March. For our health, my God, and my country.

9 Likes

I’m thankful for my family and friends. Also thankful for those who put their life on the line everyday for the freedoms I have.

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :turkey:

I’m most thankful for my family, health, relationship with God, to all those who make sacrifices to help fight for our freedoms and safety, and to this great country!

God Bless! :us:

7 Likes

Thankful for a healthy family, friends, and groups like the USCCA, who are fighting against gun grabbing liberals to protect the 2A. God Bless!! :us::us::us::us::us:. Happy Thanksgiving

6 Likes

I am thankful that God has protected me in ways that have allowed me to keep my concealed firearm hidden on my person.

6 Likes

I am thankful for my family and this country USA.

6 Likes

Robert,
I feel exactly the same way about my wife Cynthia. 45 years she puts up with me. And we keep each other safe by both being long time members of the USCCA. … Richard B.

6 Likes

I am thankfull to have this time with my wife .She has demintia and every day is a gift from God.

7 Likes

I am thankful for being a cancer survivor, and still able to give my beautiful family a hard time.

Peace

8 Likes

Family and loved ones,the ones now and the departed.

7 Likes

@Richard_M That is wonderful Richard sir. Congratulations and I’m sure very happy for you. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

5 Likes

I am always thankful for family, friends, and relationship with God. But this year, i am more thankful than ever for this country and people supported me because after 11 years living in US (all legally :smiley: ), I finally became an U.S. citizen.

Happy Thanksgiving y’all and God bless!

6 Likes