Happy Thanksgiving from Our Families to Yours!

@Mohamad_Mokhtar Bless you Sir and your wonderful family.

4 Likes

I am thankful for today, my first day off since the middle of October. I am grateful for friends, family and faithful companions who have led and walked along the path with me thus far on the journey called life. Thank you USCCA for the opportunity to say so.

5 Likes

Iā€™m thankful for for being an American, for President Trump, for the members of my church security team, for my church family, for all first responders and military persons. For my family, my health and all the blessings I receive every day.
Thank you Lord.

5 Likes

Iā€™m thankful to live in this country where I can freely worship God, pursue my happiness and still live relatively free. Iā€™m thankful for my wife who brightens my dark days and sticks with me thru thick and thin. Iā€™m thankful for everything good and bad, God bestowed on me. May God bless all of you.

5 Likes

I am thankful for my family, good friends and to all soldiers for your service .

4 Likes

I am thankful for another day with my wife.

4 Likes

I just wanted to open a thread for this. Iā€™m very thankful, to have USCCA to back me up, with my concealed carry, and my home defense. Itā€™s an incredible peace of mind, I share so often.

Iā€™m thankful for my Second Amendment rights, that protect all my others, that my time in the military itself supported, as tough as that was.

Most of all I am thankful for my family; my wonderful Husband and our incredible son, our dear and beloved pets.

I wish you all here a Happy Thanksgiving.

10 Likes

I feel much the same. Happy Holidays to you and your familyā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m thankful that I woke up again this morning. Every day is a gift to be treasured.
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Community! God Bless you and stay safe!

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

I have a lot to be thankful for.

6 Likes

Same here, enjoy the food and be safe.

5 Likes

I just want to give a shout out to my second family on here!

Each of you have been a blessing to my life and Iā€™m thankful for each one of you! Praying you all have a happy Thanksgiving and God bless you all!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving.Everyone.
Another holiday season is upon us, with all its pomp and commerciality and greed.
Many of us are thankful to our Lord for His many blessings throughout the year and for all He has given us and continues to give us. Most importantly Jesus. Next, is the continued beating of our hearts, the breath in our lungs, our family, Our great nation, and even the food that may be cooking already. For us, our $8.00 turkey (18lb @ $0.47 per lb) ,rutabagas ( for My wife), carrots cooked under the turkey (for me), will be yummy. Weā€™re skipping the potatoes this year.
The sun is shinning, the sky is blue. The wind has finished blowing the rest of the leaves off the trees, and out of my yard. The squirrels are out in mass busy doing whatever it is squirrels do. Theyā€™re so entertaining to watch.
Some will rest in contentment later on today, while many many more will rest in anticipation of attacking the stores at midnight, or before, and feeding the monster, maybe even getting into fights over the last item in their size or color, then returning home on Friday morning, tired, feet hurting, and exhausted. Swearing they will never do that again. Least not until next year.
For me, Iā€™m happy to watch the squirrels while Iā€™m home enjoying the peace our Lord affords me.
Iā€™m glad my Lord has given me the ability to look for and enjoy the small things, which He supplies in great abundance. If youā€™re always only looking for the dollars, youā€™ll miss all the dimes and nickels along the way that, in the long run, will add up to a greater amount.
Rejoice in the Lord always. Be thankful continuously for everything. Even in the bad youā€™ll be able to find good, when you have Christ Jesus as your Savior.
God bless you as you enjoy your day. please stay aware and safe, and remember to have a round chambered.

7 Likes

Iā€™m thankful that I woke up again this morning. Every day is a gift to be treasured.
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Community! God Bless you and stay safe!

5 Likes

I am Thankful to live in a Country that is free (so far) and pray to God that it stays that way and we do not loose our 2nd right to bear arms, andk for my family of 49 that showed up for dinner todayšŸ—

4 Likes

As my husband and I endeavor to serve the Lord Jesus Christ in the ministry of Gospel we are thankful for His call and for so great salvation. The privilege to be accepted in the Beloved as a born again child of God. We are thankful for family, for friends and for this life through Him we live and move and have our being.

We are especially grateful for our great President Donald J. Trump. May the Lord grant him continued fearless courage and wisdom as he fights for the American people, the rule of law and the freedoms the Constitution provides for all Americans.

4 Likes

AMENā€¦AMENā€¦AMEN , thank you Vicki and to all that share our faith.

4 Likes

Thank you sir and you too.
Respect

4 Likes

Lifetime! I have enjoyed this chance to grow, learn, and even laugh at myself. Thank you for your help and Many Blessings, Godā€™s Graceā€™s, HIS LOVE to you and Everyone. I could not of made it in these past 3.5 years WITHOUT!!! people like you. I get to brag about you !!!

P.S. I messed up that last sentence and I have rebuilt the paragraph for better understanding, sorry !

Sincerely and thank you.

William Smith

3 Likes

I am thankful for my family and to live in the USA. Thankful for the USCCA and the great work you do. Thankful that you can Worship and believe in God! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 Likes