True Friends

So, this Christmas is going over like a ton of bricks. Everyone at my house has COVID. My sister in law is dying of cancer, and my wife can’t go see her. And in the midst of it, there has been an outpouring of generosity. Friends and family have brought Christmas treats, meals, and made a grocery run for us. Our family, and true friends have been there for us. It reminds me of the end of Its A Wonderful Life. When the chips are down, you find out how many lives you touch on a daily basis.

So, with that all said, Merry Christmas, my USCCA family.

53 Likes

We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

9 Likes

God Bless and merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Prayers for you and family. I just got over the covid myself. Stay safe.

5 Likes

God bless ya’all and Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas, we’ll be praying for you guys.

5 Likes

Bless your family and you all are in my prayers

4 Likes

It is sometimes hard to remember in these trying times that the vast majority of human beings; regardless of their nationality, religion or political affiliation; are good people just trying to survive and thrive to the best of their ability. Hope your family finds peace and happiness in 2021 and beyond!

8 Likes

God bless you and yours good sir. Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and god bless you and my wife and I pray for you and your wife. We pray for a supernatural healing over both your bodies and for the peace of Jesus to come into your home. Happy new year’s also.

4 Likes

Same Church different Pew my friend. Had it got over it with no real symptoms. Two days of chills. Wife got it… Spent 14 days in the hospital with Pneumonia. got out, came home and broke her ankle. Now in rehab and she missed Thanksgiving, now Christmas and may miss new years. And I can’t visit. But friends have come to the rescue, as has family, You will be in our prayers.

7 Likes

My prayers are with you and your family. I truly hope that the Lord blesses you all with His healing and blessings. Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy New year.

3 Likes

Prayers are with you, we will always have your six!

4 Likes

Jesus is right there in their midst! Be anxious for nothing…Luke 2: 8-20

6 Likes

@45IPAC

I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. Let’s just hope 2021 is better than 2020. Even though that’s a pretty low bar to set.

Friends make bail for you. True friends are sitting there next to you calling there friends for bail, and saying " well dang we done effed up there"

Or

Friends help you move. True friends move bodies for you.

Lighten up alphabet agency peeples it’s meant to be a joke and only a joke. :innocent::joy::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::heart:

Do not try this at home.

4 Likes

Thanks @Zavier_D.
Coming from a Christian background, as I know many of our members do as well, it’s not all despair at the house. We know God is in control. It still stinks for my wife, with her sister, and our son. He’s 11, so, his Christmas vacation is being stuck here with us.

But, I have friends, that have recently lost loved ones. Or, their jobs keep them away from home. I know all of us here do. Like someone else pointed out, and the point of my original post, there still are truly good people in the world. I believe, the vast majority or us on this forum, fall into that category. Be it sincere prayers, or condolences. Or, taking a meal to someone. Or defending the life of a stranger, I do have some hope for humanity.

12 Likes

But God who has saved you from Sin and has taken you out of Hell ,to Him be the Glory .No suffering here on Earth can compare to the Wonderful life that one day we will share with our Savior for Eternity !!!

9 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Anthony157 and you are blessed to be here. AMEN brother.

4 Likes

Praying for you and your family…much love and blessings in such a trying time…GOD is good all the time…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@45IPAC I wish you and your family all the joys, miracles and splendors that somehow happen during the Christmas season and even through out the year. Hold hard my friend all things happen for a reason and we often do not understand them at the time. As you say, TRUE friends are those that are there even if they can’t be and are on the next plane, train, bus or car if they NEED be. You are blessed to have more than a handful and good family to go with.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

Craig6

5 Likes