Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you a happy and safe day with your loved ones!

We’ll be celebrating with our families as well and will return your messages tomorrow when we return to the office at 6 AM Central Time on Friday. Our Critical Response Team is available for self-defense incident calls.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.48.05 PM

17 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless everyone in the USCCA FAMILY and may the good lord give you peace and joy during these times.

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all. If you are living in a state that has cancelled Thanksgiving. I have a suggestion. As your traveling to your families and you happen to get pulled over and asked “where you headed”. Tell them to a funeral. Because it’s the one thing they haven’t banned. It’s true you are going to a turkey funeral. :grin:

Have a blessed day. Remember, everyday is precious, so treat this day as such. Hang out with your family as long as you can and create those memories.

For all you turkeys out there …RUN!!!:rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving and may the Lord bless you all.

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Praise God, and pass the Ammo.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

10 Likes

What everyone else says , me too.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, stay safe everyone.

7 Likes

Have a happy and blessed day everyone. Gobble Gobble👍

7 Likes

Here’s a good one- my mother in law that lives 3.5 hours from us just called. She had her turkey thawed out but no room left in the refrigerator last night. She put it in an outdoor commercial ice maker overnight. A raccoon got to it, ate it, and added insult by crapping all the way down the seawall. Glad we stayed home this year :rofl:

9 Likes

Happy and safe, hold on, I think I heard a flash bang, Thanksgiving to all.

7 Likes

Have a great day everyone. Enjoy the time with your family & friends

8 Likes

A_happy-THANKSGIVING

10 Likes

One of my many “thanks” is the USCCA and this community!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

5 Likes