Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! May you and your family be safe and may love abound with each and everyone of you!!!

6 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y’ALL. Stay safe.

7 Likes

We really do have a lot to be thankful for. HAPPY THANKSGIVEING everyone. Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

7 Likes

Blessed Thanksgiving to all my USCCA gun family. Have a great day! I am very thankful for today… Nice fire, stack of wood, football, dog on my lap, glass of port wine and God in my heart. Happy Holidays
Jerry & Patti

4 Likes

4 Likes

Wtf?:joy::joy::joy:

I would ask wtf are you doing reading the Thanksgiving thread on Memerial Day weekend but you made me look also;)

4 Likes

Being thankful, for the men and women who died to protect our rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

3 Likes

I am thankful for that!

3 Likes

Hope all y’all have a happy thanksgiving!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all. Have the best safe day

2 Likes

I would like to wish everybody in the USCCA family a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving and may the peace of God be with you.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

3 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone in the community family. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

A local radio station in Rochester NY plays this 2x a year… thanksgiving and Christmas

Happy Turkey day y’all. I am curious how many are having wild turkey (not the liquid sort) for their meal?

3 Likes

No turkey here.
Prime rib!

4 Likes

Quote for the day. :thinking:

2 Likes

I would get my mouth slapped, and washed with soap If I were to slander my parents or grandparents.

2 Likes