Thank You

Just wanted to say thanks for the referal I was able to get a nice Christmas present for my wife using it. It is nice to have that option . Wanting to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and yes I am a Pastor and I do say Merry Christmas and I do carry in church for protection for my congregation and myself. with 30 years back ground in Law Enforcement I am qualified and 27 of those was as a Texas Game Warden on the Mexico border. Jim Kitchens, Texas

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also pastor Jim and may the blessings of the lord come to you and your family. Carry on sir.

John

Happy Christmas, Pastor Jim.
My dad worked for that same Jewish carpenter for 45 years.
Pax Christi!

1 Like

I never thought I would be where I am today, an old Game Warden just doesn’t think like others, but I Guess God had other plans for me and He rules our lives whither we know it or not. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and yes the carpenter can build a relationship out of the ashes of a burned out life.

God Bless

Pastor Jim

1 Like

John, I never thought I would end up in the pulpit delivering the message that God places on my heart, but here I am and have been here for 4 years now.

God works in very strange manners sometimes, but if we trust Him and follow His lead we will end up in a better place.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

God Bless

Pastor Jim

2 Likes

MCM and HNY to you and all as well. When I think of a pastor I think of it like I do any leader. The leader you want is the one who doesn’t want, or seek the job. This because he respects the position, and doesn’t envy those who hold it. Therefore he usually accepts the job, hesitantly, out of duty or recognition of need.

2 Likes