Wishes for your Hope & Happiness

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

25 Likes

Merry Christmas to you also!! :us:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all at USCCA

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Kristin7

2 Likes

@Kristin7 Merry Christmas and welcome to our community, we are glad to have you here.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of our USCCA family. Ho… Ho… Ho… :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

You betta show up this year Brother Santa
The heck w/ the Milk and Cookies!
I have (12) year old Scotch and Waffles!

Right, That’s better, around 0200 then? OK, We’re Good.

Merry Christmas and to all a Safe and Happy Holiday!

4 Likes

“Hoo Hoo Hoo!”
(what did you grow up in Hooville or something?)

Happy Hooliday Brother!

Welcome Kristin Se7en
Excellent Post William Three-Se7en-Se7en!

3 Likes

LOL… You didn’t see what I deleted. :astonished:

3 Likes

I can Just imagine…Just imagine! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

And ROOT BEER 1,00, proof :beer::popcorn::partying_face::partying_face:and 777up. That’s bubbleie yummy Santos COMMIN to bring me presents and. Yeper ROOT BEER AND 7&7 welcome all ways great to have ya I am me :face_with_peeking_eye::beer::popcorn::chile::us:SIR

1 Like

Marry Christ to you as well 777 & ROOT BEER YUMMY :yum: I AM BOBBING JEANS AND I AM HALERING TO SEE MY LETTERS K GRATE TO HAVE YOU LOVE YOU ALL READY K :chile::us::partying_face::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::sunflower::v:t5::sunflower:

1 Like

Love ya all the ROOT BEER :beer: HAS MESSED ME UP AGAIN BUT ITS BETTER THAN BIG RED BIG RED WILL STAIN EVERY THING ROOT BEER IS JUST STICKY AND GOOD VERY VERY GOOD AND I GET MY NEW PRESENT TOMORROW DEBBIE ANN IS TRACKING IT AND ITS GOING TO BE HERE TOMORROW AND I GOT MY MAGAZINES FRIDAY SO I GET THE BIG BIG PRESENT TOMORROW AND IF ITS ALL THERE I AM GOING TO SEE IF I CAN HIT A TARGET A HUNDRED YARDS AWAY AND I WILL HAVE 30 Chances and I HAVE been waiting for Santos to bring me my m 4 for like ever and for ever I can be in the group of getter DONE :white_check_mark: SIR BROTHER DEBBIE ANN ONLY LET ME BUY TWO BOXES OF FIFTY SO I WILL JUST TRY AND USE TEN OR SO KAZ IT LOVES TO EAT. I AM SO HAPPY BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD THIS YEAR KINDA I WISH I HAD A BRICK BUT DEBBIE ANN SAID I COST TO MUCH SO IT IS WHAT IT IS I AM SAVING FOR A GREEN DOT A GREAT ONE LIKE 18 hundred dollars kind of one but I HAVE been good I got her gold and diamonds haw haw it a secret she still won’t get me money for a brick so now she knows so I can not take it back and get five bricks. But she will love me . KAZ Dimension are women’s best friends SIR BROTHER I AM SO HAPPY HAPPY Bobby Jean :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::partying_face::partying_face::v:t5:SIR

Between your Root beer and My Waffles we could have a Par-Tay! We’ll sit up all night waiting for the Big Man and he can give dave (17) the Scotch! WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

BobbyJean is you’re ‘Santos’ Spanish? …Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…Interesting :thinking:

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

2 Likes

@Don102 This is what I was thinking when I posted. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ya busted me MESKEN INJAN haw haw but LOVE ROOT BEER HAW HAW SIR. LOVE YA Bobby Jean haw haw no matter Santos is going to be here FEDX esta menyana. Haw haw Love ya brother SIR :partying_face::owl::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::face_with_peeking_eye::v:t5::dizzy::sunflower::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

:rofl: See… This is what our kids need, a Manly Santa to look up to, not a Jolly Old Elf. :+1:

5 Likes

Real Santa wears FLANNEL!

4 Likes