Wishes for your Hope & Happiness

And the real Santos.!!! Drinks ROOTBEER. Drives a Chevy. And it runs on coal in the Varro!! And all the little kids have hot free holes. And they all want to be low riders when they grow up.!! And work at the local chop shop in da hood!! And jump out before 5,0 gets there!!! And have a conrner with a stop :stop_sign: sign . To get out of the hood . And they all love Root beer and free holes and fat girls and ops OUTHERS people shif. And they . Want Santos to bring lead and not coal . And tekillya. For Xmas and leave the flanal shirt and dump the fat white guy . And ps leave some gats . And some fake I’ds and just a conor of their own . To . Be able to jump in so fast they can get out of prison before they are 20, . They just want to be some body. Respectable gangsters with flannel shirts like Santos.

I got my Nabob to join the USCCA and he is so happy and he asked me why I didn’t want the 2.HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR HIM JOINING THE USCCA!! And I told him I was just happy he got . To be insured !! And I was not helping him for money .!! And he is so happy that he is a member of the USCCA and I told him that he made a great decision to join!! And I will never take money for helping a brother to better himself and I told him welcome to the family the USCCA and he said he got his presents. But he truly wants his USCCA card I told him it is on the way . My reward was just the look on his face that he knows how special he is being part of the over 8 hundred thousand members of firearms . EDC family the USCCA . And money can never pay for the feeling that my brother has in his heart :heart: because he truly is proud to be a part of the greatest family in the USA :us: the USCCA., and I will never take the money that the USCCA gives for getting new members KAZ . I want my reward from THE FATHER OF LIGHTS LOVE Bobby Jean. I got my Reward . I Love You all Bobby Jean and our new member . He is from Mexico and his wife is our head nurse at our local hospital . We all matter . I am so proud to be a part of this community love ya all ALMEN :chile::us::beer::popcorn::chile::us::heart::white_heart::bangbang::partying_face::owl::feather::feather::dizzy::beer::popcorn::bangbang:SIR.

Kristin 7 thanks for becoming a part of our family and now you have a special family and we are so grateful for you and your special I am Bobby Jean and you are going to love it in the community and we all argue over everything but we pray to gather and we train together and we agree together and we are a real family and we want to know what you know and shear what we know with you and your going to have a lot of family to share the good the bad and the ugly things just know we love our family the USCCA welcome . To the LADY SHUNSHINES :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::partying_face: WE LOVE YOU I definitely do not know much but I talk a lot k peace :v:t5: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::face_with_peeking_eye::white_check_mark::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::bangbang: