Christmas, yes Christmas

To all members, potential members, moderators, Delta staff, and friends,

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I SINCERELY hope each and everyone of you are well. I wish you a little time with family and friends, weather you do the Christmas thing or not. As we turn off the TV and gather around the table with family and friends, for Christmas. Let’s not let the outside world dictate our attitude. Enjoy the holidays.

Craig

39 Likes

From myself and all of us here at Delta Defense and the USCCA, Merry Christmas to you Crag, and all of our USCCA Community! I have reflected a lot personally over the last year and I have absolutely loved the discussions I have been able to have here in the Community. I hope I have been able to offer half as much as I have learned from all of you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New year to you all! Stay safe!

23 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

14 Likes

A 2021-12-23 09-33-31

:handshake:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.
Xmas1

14 Likes

God bless each and everyone!

14 Likes

10 Likes

back

11 Likes

@Craig9 I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas as well. HAve lots of fun and stay safe.

9 Likes

To one and all. :santa:

9 Likes

It is still a federal holiday, and a state holiday in every state that I know of.

7 Likes

Agreed
Didn’t want to offend. Lol

6 Likes

I would like to add a Merry Christmas to everyone also.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone and your families🎄

9 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all!

11 Likes

@Craig9 Many thanks to you and to all of the wonderful community here at USCCA. I was very happy I joined and have enjoyed the discussions, videos, training ECT. Most of all I have enjoyed learning from the helpful people here. The employees and community here are the best! Thanks for the support and all of the best to you and your families from down south in Louisiana. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

7 Likes

Maybe Christmas, perhaps…

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all, my extended 2A family! Wishing you joy and happiness during the holidays and very best wishes for the coming year.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and a happy, healthy, safe New Year.

2 Likes