True Friends

Really sorry to hear that you’re going through that. Do you and your family are in my prayers. Glad that you do have strong support system around you family. Wishing you all the best

4 Likes

May God bless you and your family now and as we roll into a new calendar year.

3 Likes

A friend will help you move. A true friend will help you move a body.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Jay32 and you are blessed to be here.

3 Likes

Thanks and welcome to the community.

3 Likes

You are definitely in our prayers brother. God bless and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you and yours.

Bishop Ed

3 Likes

And know where the kudzu is

1 Like

Well, that sucks. Have you in my prayers. Be greatful for what you do have. Remember there are many worse off.
That what I always tell my Dr when I go in for a visit. First words out of her mouth are “How are you doing?” I answer that after seeing everyone else in the waiting room not too bad I suppose. Always thought that odd a Dr asking how youare. If I didnt have a gripe I wouldnt be there.

2 Likes

I shall keep you and your family in my thoughts. It certainly has been a rough year. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Just a little update. We did get out of quarantine in time for my wife to get to say goodbye to her sister. We were there at noon, at 10 pm she got a call from Peter(sister in law’s boyfriend) that her sister had passed. The good Lord kept her alive long enough for my wife to get closure. Thank you all again. Obviously, we’ve never met in person, but, I feel a kinship with several of the members of this forum.

7 Likes

A true blessing from the Lord that she got to see her. God bless you guys.

1 Like

Sorry for your family’s loss, words never seem to be enough. I’m glad your wife was able to get closure it more important then we give it credit for till faced with needing it.

2 Likes

Our deepest condolences on your family’s loss, @45IPAC.

3 Likes

@45IPAC, I am so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law’s passing. It is truly a blessing that your wife had the chance to say goodbye. I hope that last visit gives you all some solace in this difficult time.

You’re all in my prayers.

3 Likes

@45IPAC we pray for you and your family and may the peace of God flow through you and your family. And if you believe in JESUS it’s not goodbye, it’s see you later.

2 Likes

We over here will pray for a speedy recovery of your entire family. May the Lord give you all strength, clarity, and wisdom with how to move forward in the new year together, closer than before.

EC and Family

2 Likes

Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Amen, brother, amen

2 Likes

Will be praying for you and your family. Stay Safe and have a Better New Year

2 Likes

My son has a tattoo that says “this too shall pass”. Try to keep that in mind. You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

4 Likes