Triple Requests

I’ve finalized my .380 requests to Walther, CZ, and Sig Sauer for re-introducing modern, updated versions of their PP, CZ-83, and P232 pistols. I’d like to see these with 8-round single-stack mags, 100mm/4" barrels, and ergonomic grips - and especially with much-improved trigger pulls - the last time I researched Walthers, their DAs and SAs were 14+ and 10+ for these all-steel .380s. I also want to see a slimmed down version of the CZ-83 without the ugly plastic target grips, and the P232 - a really handsome design - with an American mag release. Give us some choice beside the pipsqueaks, which I consider no choice at all. FYI - Kurt17

2 Likes

Well good luck with that. ( not being sarcastic )

1 Like

I need .380 ammo… I have none

1 Like

I’m fearless at my age - if you have a wish-list, be eloquent, to-the-point, and polite but contact companies for what you want. Kurt17

1 Like

My online sources are Georgia Arms - Natchez Shooter’s Supply - Sportsman’s Guide - Midway USA - Graf & Son - price-shop, and compare shipping costs. Sometimes it beats calling gunshops,and you get home delivery. Kurt17

2 Likes

I will check it out. Thank you

1 Like

if you’re intrested in an updated version of the Walther PPK check out the Bersa Thunder

2 Likes

@KURT17, all the websites you posted didn’t have .380. I do appreciate you trying to help though. In this maddening time of 2020 I guess I’ll either have to wait or just sell it.

1 Like

I’m after a new version of the PP, the original Walther all-steel pistol.

1 Like

There’s supposedly an ammo shortage going 'round - go online & keep looking.

2 Likes

Lol I like how you said supposedly :rofl:.

1 Like

Hey brother @Justin47 here you can find 380 auto ammo they are just over priced same as all other calibers. Just FYI I have the Ruger LCP II as a pocket pistol or backup and I love it.

1 Like

Justin47 didn’t see this one listed on here. But try a place called Freedom munitions.

2 Likes

You could try just showing up everday to Cabela’s, Basspro, etc when they open. They are getting shipments but typically lasts less than 30 minutes once they open.

I was @ one this morning. They said they had tons of ammo but was already gone. I was there at 10. They opened at 9. One of the workers told me I just missed the 9mm.

1 Like

Ammo shortages drive uo prices. Go online and keep shopping.

1 Like