Training with only 50 rounds

Thanks Johnnyq60 for the welcome.
It’s kinda strange that I’ve been saying “Be blessed” to a lot of people for about the last year and now, I see it written to me. That was cool. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Stay blessed my brother.

1 Like

I know reloaders that shoot maybe 5 to 10 rounds and consider that addiquit. At the most I shoot 100 rounds a month, and that number only applies to a new gun. Anything over 50 rounds on a gun I’m familiar with is a waste of ammo IMHO. Everything you’ll learn about a gun and what you need to touch on as far as skill you should be able to learn in less than 2 mags worth of ammo.

2 Likes

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community! What took you so long to write first post? :thinking: :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

1 Like

I will be using this for my kids and students on the range , very nice.

3 Likes

Welcome @John340!

I’ve already tried a modified version of it that works for me. It was nice to have a cheat sheet of basic drills to do. It made me more focused at the range.

3 Likes

what is the modified version look like?

2 Likes

I reduced the number of 2-shot and 5-shot drills, and added strong and weak hand exercises.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

That lady has got it going on! I’ve never considered training with the focus on gun handling (I typically some of this during dry-fire exercises). Great video!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

1 Like

@Bob28, @ErikaE, @John340, @Jeffrey107. Welcome to the community, glad you all are here. Train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

2 Likes

So, you’re the guy buying up all our ammo!
Just kidding.:grinning:
Yeah, we’re lucky to still be able to find 9mm at a decent price here in Arkansas. But, since your post it has become a little more difficult to find, actually. I can no longer find 9mm at my local range, either target or defense rounds. Fortunately, there’s a Ft. Thompson store just down the road from the range which always has a stock. However, they’ve imposed a one to two 50 round box limit per person lately. I always have my brother with me when I restock so I’m able to pick up twice the limit each time. He doesn’t use 9mm so it works out pretty well.
I typically fire just 50 rounds on each trip to the range so I’m able to at least double what I used when I replenish.
Keep on coming to Arkansas for your supplies. We love our out of state responsible gun brethren and it helps our economy. A win for you, a win for us.:+1:t2:

5 Likes