Time to wake up

What I don’t understand is how come there are literal millions of immigrants fighting to get into this country to live a free life, yet there is NO ONE fighting to get into the countries they are running from. There is no one fighting to get into Venezuela, Somalia, China, and Cuba. Look at Hong Kong, they are fighting like our own country but for our Democracy not their Communism. 6 million killed by Nazis, 10 million killed by Russians, 60 million killed in China. All for the sack of Communism, a political views that has NEVER worked and has killed hundreds of millions of people directly and indirectly. And people in this country are fighting for it to happen here? I feel like a civil war is coming in America and we are going to see it in our life times. Just a thought.

9 Likes

Craig Sawyer is a very astute guy. I also watched his documentary ContraLand. Why aren’t folks focused on how to end child sex trafficking?

2 Likes

Not relevant to my post . That is a totally different issue that needs to be addressed . Anyone that harms a child sexually or otherwise should be buried under the Jail.( just my opinion) those people are the lowest of the lowlife that are a cancer on society !

6 Likes

Sarcastic, but sadly with a note of truth, because they are scared of being called a name…conspiracy theorist…racist…white nationalist…etc…etc…etc…

2 Likes

Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it…

4 Likes

We all know what the solution is! We just can’t say it here, and it truly is a matter of SELF DEFENSE! Our country’s Self defense!
I’m open to suggestions, I recommended a year ago we meet in Kansa on November 4th! I fought in the Cold War this ain’t no Cold War, this is outright revolutionary.

4 Likes

Thank you for you impressive service !

@Bill33 The riots and series of “natural calamities” will not cease until after the elections. Singing Kum-Bay-Yah does not placate anyone. Reasonable dialogue? That is what Rep. Nadler was trying to establish during the AG Barr testimony…

1 Like

@Greg35 At 6:05 Yuri says “Revolution is a by-product of a highly organized group of conscientious and professional organizers…” Naw that couldn’t happen here! AntiFa and BLM are just natural grass-roots initiatives. Riots in the USA simultaneously breaking out is just a natural outpouring of grief… Yes. It is “Time to wake up”.

2 Likes

Was this already posted and I missed it:

9 Likes

Finally seeing a little common sense. Every blue state and their bloodthirsty politicians that emboldened murderers, riots and looting should lose ALL federal funding, period. This is not a hard concept to grasp. They need to clean up their own mess, what kind of example are we setting for “the children”! I also think these states should be sued for creating an environment of unrest and danger nationwide. We’ve been denied, on some level our rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!

8 Likes

I agree @Scott52. The politicians in those areas also should be held responsible. They have failed to perform their duties as elected officials.

6 Likes

From the sidelines it looks like the behavior of some sort of dysfunctional emotionally impaired child.

riot if the feds come defend federal property, blame the feds for the riots, and then whine like a little %#&#^# when the feds won’t give us money to clean up the mess.

Thow a tantrum and break things when mom says clean your room, blame mom for the broken things because she is the one that said clean your room, cry when mom won’t give money to replace the radio that got broke when it hit the wall.

They both need a good spanking.

6 Likes

I’m with ya 100%. People (including politicians, celebrities, athletes, ANYONE) who doesn’t appreciate America and the opportunities it offers can take the next train, plane or preferred choice of travel & get out. Funny tho they never leave. Why, because this is the only country in the world they can voice their opinion without fear of reprisal. Grump, grump, grump but still they stay.

3 Likes

Who elects those “Democratic politicians?” Democrats!

3 Likes

@Joan2 Thank you for your comments. These same celebrities have sold our country out. SouthPark even took a jab at these celebrities flocking to China to take a knee before the CCP to improve their sales quotas.

2 Likes

Great work, thank you :blush: .

1 Like

They scream and yell at you, make outrageous statements, treat you exactly the way they say is so wrong for them to be treated, and then use your equally passionate defensive responses as a sort of “proof” against you. They do exactly what they say it is so wrong for anyone else to do who is not them. Unfortunately this does not promote equality, but rather, “short circuits” equality by the tactic of using ones victim status as an “elite” status in it’s own right, one that then allows this new " elite" to do things, and treat people in ways, that no one else is allowed to do.
Name calling, destruction of property, demonstrations of disrespect for country, and fellow citizens, even profiling and phobic slurs are allowed so long as you belong to that “elite” victim group. It seems that even the very law they want to be applied equally is it self put in suspension for these new “elites” who are allowed to flaunt that same law themselves. So I would ask, -are we talking about eliminating discrimination, prejudice, and inequality? Or are we simply talking about accepting a new replacement class of "above the law “elite” " who are threatening total destruction if they don’t get their way just exactly the way they want it?

5 Likes

@DS-1 Thank you for pointing out the destruction caused by social justice divisiveness and establishing elites based on victimhood status. This nonsense sounds like it came straight out of Animal Farm. I noticed you are LEO/First Responder. Even though you are targeted you are still doing your job (if allowed). You guys and gals in LE are our first defense and truly our thin-blue-line. Without you, our society will descend into chaos. Thank you, and keep the Faith!

7 Likes

Thank you Jeff, and to all those who have served, or are serving, in our armed forces.

5 Likes