Time to wake up

That sure sounds like what is going on right now.

2 Likes

@DS-1 Still serving our country in a civilian capacity and still abiding by my Oath. Our enemies are only emboldened by the unrest in our country. That unrest is being coordinated by internal and external forces. The CCP is my greatest concern. President Trump is doing an amazing job countering them.

8 Likes

@Jeff-A1 Yes! God help us but that we remember that our country still has enemies from without, who no doubt would love to take advantage of all of this.

5 Likes

Republican Party: strength, order, civility, and a President who holds a Bible and stands in front of a church; and,

Democratic Party: no borders; no (or fewer) police; no prisons; sanctuary cities that protect criminals; no voter registration; health care and a driver license for a person who enters this country illegally; violence instead of calm, order, reason, and etiquette; same-gender ā€œmarriageā€; and, the murder by abortion of nascent human beings.

The Gospel of John, chapter eight, verse twelve: ā€œI am the Light of the world; he who follows me will not walk inā€¦darknessā€¦ā€

3 Likes

I totally agree with you, itā€™s about power and destroying the American way of life, so sad, that the universities and public educational institutes have taken over the minds of our children and the lack of parental control (not being able to spank your kid) has created a generation(s) of young people will lack respect for authority or accountability :frowning:

6 Likes