Thunderstruck

I shot one of these today. Probably not going to buy one, but fun to shoot. But then again, I think all guns are fun to shoot.

Has anyone else had the opportunity to shoot this DAO revolver. .22 magnum, 8 cylinders, 2 rounds down range per trigger pull. Definitely a niche gun.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stdgun.com/amp/s333-thunderstruck/

2 Likes

Not yet, but I see some things to like about it

1 Like

I’ve only read about them, but I love my other 22WMRs.

1 Like

Why is there only a partial trigger guard?

1 Like

The open trigger guard allows for two fingers on the trigger. With a 12 lbs trigger pull, the index finger alone won’t cut it. I was able to fire it with the traditional trigger finger, but not without tremendous effort, which affects accuracy. This revolver is a back up self defense 5 yard shooter. 7 yards and beyond…it becomes erratic.

1 Like

Listen to AC DC Thunderstruck while shooting this interesting tool. ok I am bad for posting this…10,000 comedians out of work…sorry…But good tune!!!

2 Likes

Agreed. I listen to AC/DC all the time. Got the blood pumping in Afghanistan…gets it done here just as well.

2 Likes

No thank you. There are so many things I personally do not like about it. To each his own!

1 Like

Agreed. One thing for me, it looks like my wife’s glue stick gun she uses for crafts. I’m afraid I’ll get em mixed up. More importantly, keyholing is an issue.

2 Likes

Does look like the mrs glue gun!!! Your right about that. The mrs glue gun is a snap on, imagine grabbing that in the dark, at night, mistakingly……

1 Like

: ) Couldnt help myself

2 Likes