Thoughts Nomad 9

Not looking for legal advice, but wondering what people think of this for an upgrade or even fun build.

3 Likes

I have no experience with this product but it looks like a regular Glock 19 frame. I say the price is a little too steep. If it improves your grip and it feels good in your hand and you can afford it by all means purchase it.

3 Likes

What’s the point? To build a G19 ghost from parts separately available online??

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be a ghost. It has a serial number. I was curious if someone had some experience with it. Seems like it would make it the grip angle more like a sig or Smith and Wesson.

4 Likes

That is all it pretty much does is make it more like then other guns and not like a Glock 19. And the trigger area is different from what I have heard and seen. If you don’t want a Glock then don’t by a Glock is what I told one guy that was is my buddies gun shop lol

2 Likes

I agree, not too stur up a brand debate. But I’ve gone from carrying a G19 to a Sig P365 and enjoying the grip on the Sig. I’ve got so much money invested in Glock parts and magazines that it wouldn’t be worth completely switching over. However for $200 if I could have a glock that felt like a Sig might be worth it.

And as a bonus it would drive fanboys insane.

4 Likes

@Sheepdog556 I agree with you. And for sure not trying to start anything cause I have both a 365xl and glock 19 as well. I love them both and can shoot absolutely fine with either. And my Glock 30 also lol

3 Likes

Agreed. I’m not looking at this because I dislike or can’t shoot a Glock(which is a lame excuse anyways) but if I can make it more comfortable and enjoyable why not look into it. My biggest concern is reliability

4 Likes

What happened to Glock ‘Perfection’? :grinning:

I can’t tell by looking how that grip frame is different from a stock Glock, but if you want to try it, why not? Glock stuff is pretty standard, I would give it a few good range trips before I carried it, but…

2 Likes

If I was spending my own money instead of yours, I’d pay the extra $300 or so and just buy a whole extra Sig or Smith, and keep them all…

2 Likes

I’d do the same but I added up what it would take me to get my magazine count up to what I have for my 19 and well I agree with a previous thread that maybe a magazine anonymous group wouldn’t be bad.

3 Likes

Lol we’re on Gen. 5 of perfection.

My 19 is no longer my EDC it’s more a truck/hiking gun

2 Likes

On mags… Where’s the best place to buy them for Glocks? Good price, reliable feeds, good springs, etc, ie factory new quality. Or just buy them from Glock, I guess?

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

I’ve got 5 glock factory mags that are always loaded with defensive rounds. I’ve got 3 that keep for training. Then I’ve got a 15ish magpul mags that I have not been nice too and have not had a single issue with, so I would be just as confident carrying magpul mags as factory. I was picking up the magpul stuff for 12 to 15 bucks a mag.

3 Likes

I just don’t get it. If you’d like the feel of the sig buy the sig. Why make your glock anything that it’s not. must have liked the glock in the 1st place.

1 Like

I still do like my Glock and before I started carrying a Sig everyday I had no interest in changing. But now I’ve had more trigger time on the Sig’s and have found I simply enjoy shooting them better.

The reason I’m willing to change the glock is 200 dollars is much cheaper than 500-600 dollars for a sig P320. Thats IF I could even find one, plus the costs of changing all my magazines over to Sign. With this option all my gear still works. My only concern is I do not want to compromise the reliability of the gun.

Also I put this out to this group because I get honest feedback/challenges on my approach.

4 Likes

GunMag wearhouse.com seems to have good prices on mags for most weapons. Just bought and received two mags for my CZ’s and saved about $10.00 each.

Larry

3 Likes

Ok, now this is kind of funny, your link only picked up part of the web address and this is what came up when I touched it:

Don’t think that’s what you meant to share.
Although I did look briefly for mags :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My mistake, should have read as:gunmagwarehouse.com.

You may want take a break, those first images will look nothing like a Glock 30 round magazine, but it could be cheaper in the long run.

Larry

3 Likes

Yeah, almost forgot why I was there for a moment.

2 Likes