This just seems wrong

4 Likes

Acknowledging the prevalence of this game, the authorities were well aware that it was being played in the area. This familiarity undoubtedly assisted them in quickly recognizing the toy gun for what it was.

Here’s a benefit of having active community involvement.

5 Likes

I agree with you about community involvement. I just think its kind of wrong to be playing this type of game especially with the mass shootings in schools. now don’t go off on me saying I’m one of those people. because I am all for the game, it sounds like something I would’ve done. I am just surprised the school district encourages it. YMMV

4 Likes

I’m all for kids being kids, but given the current state of affairs, I would at least recommend using a water gun that does not remotely resemble a real firearm.

3 Likes

If this type of game is allowed in school, well this also makes a great opportunity to start introducing safety, handling, and use of a water gun(firearm), for High School Seniors. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ridiculous! The were having Squirt Gun Fights! How about this? Don’t call the cops UNTIL a law has been broken. It’s like society today has the police on speed dial and press the number out of plain old ignorance.

4 Likes