The media is at it again

I dont in any way condone people sneaking illegal weapons into states or onto planes. I do however find it comical when the media mis labels stuff. Where can I find these so-called high powered magazines? Mine dint have nearly enough power.

4 Likes

Arsenal? that case must be a tardis.

5 Likes

Arsenal. Interesting take on the idea of one gun and some misc. ammo.

2 Likes

I really dislike the way that the MSM gets away with the words they use to pick and choose. Arsenal is a very loaded term implying an excessive amount of ammunition.

1 Like

Stupid. But typical of the media. They use ‘arsenal’ ‘weapons cache’, or ‘assault gun’ to sensationalize guns in a bad light. Plus the ever present use of ‘thousands of rounds of ammo’… Never mind that if you take a few classes a year and do some time at the range, a thousand rounds of ammo is nothing.

In the last few years, especially the last few months, my distrust for the media has increased exponentially.

1 Like

Surprised they didnt work the term fully semi automatic in there somewhere.

BTW, I have some of those high power magazines for my Browning Hi-power. That mousetrap spring on the back makes them fly out of the gun with some force!

1 Like

Media vs. news, right? We have just about no news available anymore. Everything is “like” driven.

1 Like

I looked up the specs on the magazines. They each produce 1.06 jiggawatts of power. Not quite enough to go back in time but close.

3 Likes

You’d have to go 94 mph to make up for the lost energy.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

The way the media reports: “He had a box with enough bullets to kill 50 people”.

Probably because of the ammo shortage. I have 50 kitchen knives. Don’t get me going on screwdrivers!

2 Likes

I had to give you a “like” (:+1: ) for that comment. LOL

1 Like

Are the magazines battery- or solar-powered?

:man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

I know lots of gun owners who would read the article and remark,

“Arsenal? Amateur.”

1 Like