Recent article in Concealed Carry Magazine

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread but here goes… I just read Bob Cambells recent article in Concealed Carry Magazine titled Torture Test and wonder why the article was even written. The gist of the article appears to be: when handguns get shot with other handguns, bad things happen to the gun that was shot. I read it and just couldn’t stop myself from uttering " Well duh ! No s**t, Sherlock. " Bottom line is if you want your handguns ( or any firearm ) to work, avoid having them catch a round from another firearm.

4 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I’m completely incapable of directing a round fired from a gun in some else’s hand.

3 Likes

Guilty pleasure… Demolition Ranch on YouTube. In fact, the first video I saw before I understood the ethos of the channel was about shooting a bullet from one one gun into the barrel of another. I thought, this is crazy; who the hell is this guy??? Turns out he’s the guy that appeals to the 10 year old boy in many of us.

So…

And while we’re on the topic…

1 Like

I fully understand @Craig75’s questions.
And I completely don’t understand the sense of “torture tests”. OK, maybe such test is ok for fun, but for real life? No way… Do I really have to think if my EDC is gonna fire when I keep in the mud, or sand or refrigerator? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Prequel to previous video…

2 Likes

Bruce, Bob, who’s really checking anyway? Now, where’s my boomstick?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s where I was going with it. Hard to believe he’s related to Hickok 45 but still one of my favorites

2 Likes

We need pocket-lint torture tests!!! :smile:

4 Likes

There’s a video on his channel, visiting Hickock45. It’s actually pretty funny stuff.

2 Likes

I’m not as fast as them guys so if I ever find myself in a similar situation I’m talkin my way out of trouble !!!

1 Like