Just a Wee Bit of Media Hype on this One

Milwaukee authorities find weapons stash in hermit’s underground bunker in the woods

3 Likes

Sounds like this guy was living off the grid for quite a while.

Would you call the amount of weapons he had an arsenal?

7 Likes

It that is an arsenal I hate to think what they would call some of us collectors.

have enough Dragon statues to eat half the world! (That is not a code for guns I really do have a LOT of dragon figurines in my house.) Picture if you will, the crazy cat lady only me with dragon things.

8 Likes

[…]
an arsenal of weapons including two shotguns, a rifle, a handgun, three knives, ammo and a bow with arrows
[…]
:sweat_smile::rofl::joy: they call it “arsenal” ?:point_down:

bun1 bun2

So what we gonna call this?:point_down:

bunker%5D

9 Likes

A good start.

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

That’s an arsenal? That’s not even a day at the range!

8 Likes

^^^ DING DING DING!! Exactly!

And the reporting…

After entering the 8-foot-by-8-foot bunker - which was also 20-feet-long -

Ok, that makes it an 8-by-20 ft bunker … :woman_facepalming:
Spin the facts much? :roll_eyes:

“Let’s just be thankful that this didn’t manifest itself in a way, that it could’ve been more. We could be investigating something totally different,” Lucas said.

More… WHAT?!? Just more? And, yes, it COULD have been something totally different … ANYthing could be something totally different. But its NOT. It is what it it IS. What exactly are we reporting here?!?

Nothing really happened here. But ALARM ALARM it COULD have been SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! Be Afraid! Be Very Very Afraid!!! :exploding_head::woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

What would make them think something was suddenly going to happen after he had been there for 8 to 10 years?

8 Likes

I posted without commenting. Just wanted to see if I were crazy or if others had the same thoughts I had. It’s a relief to read everyone’s comments. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking @MikeBKY, the man had been living peacefully there for 7-10 years and now suddenly we’re “lucky it didn’t ‘manifest’ itself differently”?

And I get the reckless endangerment charge (depending on the circumstances), but possession of a shotgun?!! Why was that illegal but the rifle and handgun were not? You can’t own a shotty in Milwaukee!!?

What the heck man!?

And as far as an arsenal goes, only in the media’s mind. My Boy Scouts typically have that many knives on them when we go camping.

You know when he gets out, he’s going to be recruited by all kinds of prepper groups…… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Jerzy…how’d you get a photo of me in my walk-in gun safe??? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll be bock!

3 Likes

Hahaha :wink:
I do even have your younger version photo :wink:
arnold

3 Likes

IF it can be forced to fit their agenda, they will use it to their advantage because they know the “common” man will not do his due diligence and investigate the truth. Too many sheeple running loose with NO common sense.

5 Likes

8 feet wide, 8 fee tall, 20 feet long.

It took me while to parse that, too.

2 Likes

Please help me to understand this statement. I do appreciate the comment and it has my mind in full speed and high gear. Thank you for your help. " WEE BIT OF MEDIA HYPE ! ",

on this end.

William Smith

1 Like

I think the OP meant “One.”

1 Like

Thank you! Have I been media hyped, am I that ONE. IT IS NOT CLEAR, but your the best. Bill

1 Like

William, I’m the victim of fat fingers. Sorry for the typo. It’s been corrected.

1 Like

Thank you for your help

William

1 Like