Word Salad - The word of the day is "Style"

“After the blast, police executed a search warrant and found small explosive devices, a dozen guns, including rifles and handguns, loaded automatic rifle-style magazines, and about 4,000 rounds of ammunition, according to The Detroit News .”

So the guy blows himself up while making a bomb. They search his house and find 4,000 rounds and “loaded automatic rifle-style magazines”.
The media is doing everything it can to frighten Americans with these ominous words, stated as fact.

And just a curiosity, they found “a dozen guns, including rifles and handguns”, if it included those types I must ask, what other types of guns may have been found?

5 Likes

And a long criminal history of gun and explosive violations. Why wouldn’t he just obey the law??

The story is somewhat sparse. What type of ideology are they not mentioning? Of course, it is possible he just went fishing with a stick of dynamite.

5 Likes

Um… carbines? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well,

He’s been disarmed now so …

7 Likes

Oh my God, That’s just Rude… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Why, cannons, of course!

I wouldn’t put it past our MSM to suggest he had a “dirty bomb”! Could be the New York Times follow up story, can’t wait to hear CNN’s take!

3 Likes

Must not Smoke and reload at same time. You could come up short handed. ( for real )

3 Likes