THE INTERRIGATORS

I recently watched this series of shows on the KRIMINAL channel on Samsung-Plus, and it ranks right up there with THE FIRST 48. It involves one or two detectives, and their thinking regarding techniques to deal with criminals, along with actual, taped interrogations. I have to admit liking to watch these hammerheads try to lie and squirm their way out of confessions. Another is COURTCAM - these are videos of actual court-sentencings, and how defendants behave and react - one of them who insisted on defending himself actually faked a heart-attack to further delay proceedings after 2-3 days! And the
DUCK DYNASTY and BAYWATCH channels STILL survive??? FYI

3 Likes

Along those lines, there’s a show on CourtTV called “I Survived.” Every episode includes three stories, told by the survivors, of what they went through. Most are truly horrifying, what some humans can do to others. They’re also heoric, in what the survivors do to get through it. I find the show too hard to watch sometimes, the desctiptions of violence and torture are so extreme.

If you can watch one episode of that show and not become an advocate for the 2nd amendment and people’s right to armed self defense, you must have a very cold, hard heart. In so many cases the torture could have been avoided had the intended victim been armed and stopped the attack early on.

8 Likes

Wow… I need to retire to find a time to watch all those… :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

2 Likes

Humans are only limited by their imaginations regarding the levels of barbarism and outright savagery they’re capable of - to expect to live a quiet life without arming yourself today is almost irresponsibly careless - especially if you have a family. As I’ve said before, any of these hammerheads that attack our Constitution should be seriously looked at as seditionists, and should pay a price for their near-treachery.

3 Likes

I have a hard time watching shows like that. The things ppl will do to other ppl for little to no reason astounds me.

5 Likes

Look at all the mental conditioning Hollywood’s put us through so we can watch this stark reality. The aliens have LANDED? Ho-hum.

1 Like

Yet, Hollywood makes money off films that are all murder and gore, it’s either trying to draw out ones’ secret urges, satisfying their potential bloodlust, or a training film for serial killers.
Or maybe I’m overthinking it. :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep - consider how downright sleazy video games have become, too…

2 Likes

I refer to it as depravity. There seems to be no end to it.

2 Likes

These bloodsucking politicians have opened the door to it - you can give credit to crummy parents and neighborhoods, too.

1 Like