That Girl

My mom’s favorite sitcom was a show called “That Girl” starring Marlo Thomas. It’s pleasantly funny and typical of the comedies of that era - the mid '60’s. A strong female presence finds her way through life’s many difficulties all the while keeping her charm and beauty intact. Fast-forward 50 years to the present time of VP Kamala Harris. What a difference. No complex venues for this queen of race-baiting. Instead, pure ignorance and incompetence from one who received 81 million votes. And… she’s hardly a beauty.

10 Likes

I would say that all of the intelligence the kleptocrats in DC claim to have is completely artificial.

11 Likes

If memory serves, she got bounced out of the Primaries with less than 1% of the vote, but hey, I guess that’s the exact qualifications one would look for when selecting a VP.

10 Likes

We’re DOOMED!

4 Likes

I consider Kamala Harris to be Joe Biden’s impeachment insurance policy. Pudding Pants (shamelessly stolen) knows no one wants her to be POTUS.

10 Likes

Tactics? That’s a very interesting thought.

2 Likes

I miss how women would fix themselves up and look feminine, pretty and sexy. Now all we have are girls wanting to be boys or shaking their possy in your face. I can get that from any street walking woman or bar dancer. That gets old quickly.

3 Likes

No one ever cares about the old street walkers & pole dancers. Just a shame…

5 Likes

Don102 I knew that the very second you TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE MURDERING ,BABIES :bangbang: THATS SO WICKED AN SATANIC :bangbang: THAT , I AM STILL BROKEN HARTED ,:bangbang:and I KNOW WE DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT MAN IS GOING TO DO :bangbang::bangbang::100::fire:GOD , ALMIGHTY,:bangbang: is going TO . DESTROY US ALL, THE DEVIL AND EVERY LAST ONE OF US , F,N, KNOWS :bangbang::fire::fire: GOD SAID , DO NOT F, WILL, MY,LITTEL, CHILDREN, AND THEY HAVE , TOOK .TO , THE , LIMITS BE,ON, :bangbang::bangbang::100::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: I AM PRAYING , AND PRAYING FOR MY LORD TO DESTROY, EVERY LAST ONE INVOLVED, AND ME AS WELL :bangbang:IF I AM I THE WAY OF ,GETTING TO BASTARDS THAT ARE KILLING HIS, LITTLE CHILDREN , I PRAY HE,GOD ,ENDS THIS, NOW, DESTROY, THE,WORLD NOW, SAVE THE BABIES RIGHT NOW ,I PRAY THIS, IN THE, NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY, PLEASE STOP,THIS EVEN IF IT KILLS EVERY LAST ONE OF,US, AMEN, PLEASE COME , PDQ , ASAP, LORD,JESUS :fire::fire::100:Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::us::chile:

Don102 I bought my first pair of cowboy boots DOBBEL stitch round toed boots , I AM starting to lose my biker look , I GESS i am just a ,HAW HAW REDNECK , I just asked Debbie ann , how to spell red neck :dizzy: NOW THATS A RED NECK :bangbang: and ,Liten up GOD’s GOING TO END US, so no need for worries just make our PEACE , and the devil can have my new boots , KAZ we all are not going to have to walk much further , GODS PIZZED. I READ WHAT WILL HAPPEN , IF WE F, WITH GODS, CHILDREN, it’s very very, bad,:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::question::question::question::100::100::100::100::recycle::recycle::recycle::100::100::exploding_head:

Mike 164. I Just had A thought so stand back Has any one ever said anything on face book that they wish they never said :question::question:. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER OR ANY THING ELSE EVER :bangbang::bangbang::100:but the USCCA. So I wonder :question: has any very many people seen all the stupid , in sain crazy crap :poop: that I have said :question:. Or are we just gun loving responsible insured members :question: OR HAVE I TOLD THE ENTIRE INTERWEB :question::exploding_head:

1 Like

I TRUELY BLEAVED THAT THE USCCA WAS JUST FOR MEMBERS. AND AFTER I SAID SO MUCH CRAP :poop: I FIND OUT :question::exploding_head: HAW HAW I WONDER IF THE USCCA KNOWS HOW MUCH DANGER MY LIFE IS IN FOR BLEAVING WE WERE ALL MEMBERS :question: KAZ THE CARTEL DOES NOT BUY GUN INSURANCE :exploding_head::100::exploding_head::100::bangbang::owl::feather::feather: MY GOD , I AM F,N, STUPID, and that is KARZY every one should be informed about that HAW HAW OR LET THEM DO WHAT THEY LET ME DO . , get killed,??? Love it and I thought I was smart , WORNG :fire::100::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::exploding_head::poop::dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::chile:

Don102 DO YOU BLEAVE THAT OUR COUNTRY IS TRULY GOING THE WRONG DIRECTION :question:

Don1,02 I BLEAVE you are real and I BLEAVE you have been down RANGE and when you say we are , DOOMED , you know I BLEAVE that cia :bangbang::dizzy::zap::sparkles::fire::cactus::100:

2 Likes

Donny if you told us what you truly know I thank we all would crap :poop: an just from talking with you I know you are a very very serious MAN I COULD FEEL IT , you do not waste your words :100::dizzy::zap::sparkles::cactus::us:

Donny you know I have been set down and blessed to be here , as long as I act rite. :100::us:TRUELY

Nah Brother, Don’t take that
We’re doomed seriously (I wasn’t serious) :laughing:
Are we in tough shape YES!
Have we been in tight scrapes before? hell yes!
I need to keep my sh-- together when I post stuff
a Phunnie rates a bunch of ‘emoji’s’
Serious stuff rates GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Emoji’s :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Nah! again I’m not a serious man, Brother. Well Ok a little :crazy_face: :thinking:
But as I said many times here I just need to vent and you people let me rant,rage and vent.
I appreciate all of you. Even the bast–d’s who Flag me! :us:THIS!

3 Likes

They are stupid at times but we can communicate in here some what our country is sensitive about everything to the point that we can not say what we want let alone what is INPORENT and they BLEAVE bull crap :poop: and they should have a taste bastards cookie cutter sob’s

I have been with the GRATEST men on earth and at times they were , out, of control , and they , are , HUMAN AND , we all are , at. Times , maybe depending on how deep , it gets :exploding_head::zap::dizzy::sparkles::exploding_head::us::owl::feather::feather: HANDEL IT , JACK,black, DUBBEL down :bangbang::exploding_head::100::us::dizzy::zap::zap::zap::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::exploding_head::poop:

And that was a riddle to die for :bangbang::us::exploding_head::sparkles: